- Carteret Long Distance Moving Companies
- Why You Need A Moving Company?
- Moving Tips To Find The Best Mover In Carteret
- Simple Tips For A Successful Move To Carteret
- Why Use A-1 Auto Transport?
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- Our Moving Services
- Call Us Today
Carteret Long Distance Moving Companies
Carteret is a city in Middlesex County, New Jersey. The city’s proximity to Philadelphia and New York ensures a constant supply of affordable manufactured goods and modern infrastructure. It is also located close to major port towns of the state of New Jersey. Carteret offers recreational activities in the mountain ranges, rivers and lakes. There are also museums and theatres for art lovers. If you want to make your move stress-free and swift, talk to A-1 Auto Transport. We are the most advanced moving and vehicle relocation companies in Carteret.
Why you need a moving company?
- Bulky items: Pool tables and pianos are some of the bulky items you need moved. They are large and heavy which requires for them to be handled by skilled personnel. Moving companies have the skills and ability required to safely handle bulky items. They also possess different techniques to handle bulky items such as dismantling them and moving them in bits or using equipment such as trolleys.
- Long distances: Driving a large truck that is loaded with numerous moving items is not an easy task. You can lose control and cause road accidents. The weather may change, which further complicates the situation. Moving companies employ professionally trained drivers who have the experience to move under extreme weather conditions and different terrains. They also have all the necessary permits required to move household items across the states.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Moving tips to find the best mover in Carteret
Get recommendations from friends and neighbors who have dealt with professional movers. They are more trustworthy since they know your requirements.
Use moving companies that are registered with the American Movers and Storage Association. They adhere to a professional code of ethics which ensures they are fair, reliable and professional. Use the Promover logo to identify them.
Moving companies should also provide the base level insurance that covers all your items and their personnel. You can also enquire about supplemental insurance for valuable items from the moving company.
All state to state movers should possess a USDOT number. This allows them to handle household items.
Check the company’s safety rating, pending violations and moving resources at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association. Ensure the company has a satisfactory safety rating and little or no pending violations. Also, confirm that the company has the adequate personnel and equipment to handle long distance moves.
Check the company’s reviews on the Better Business Bureau. Moving companies that have incredible services have positive reviews from most of the customers they handle. Companies with mediocre services have plenty of consumer complaints.
Ask a moving company for an estimate to determine what their rates include. Moving companies charge for each moving process individually. Get the ‘Your rights and responsibilities when you move’ booklet from the FMCSA to know how pricing is applied in long distance moves.
Simple tips for a successful move to Carteret
- Get rid of stuff you do not need or use. This is the best way to save hundreds of dollars when moving. If you only move the necessary items, the move becomes swift and less expensive.
- Long distance moves are best handled by moving companies. Choose the best moving company and schedule a moving date during the off-season.
- Use friends to help with your move. Let them handle non-breakable items since they are not responsible for any damage that might occur.
- Pack essential items that you will need as soon as you move into your new house and move them under your care.
- Look for ways to make packing more efficient. Pack clothes in trash bags and laundry bins to save on the number of boxes used. Fill all the boxes to the top and tape them with double layers.
- Label all the boxes with your name at the top most part followed by the items contained and room destination.
Why use A-1 Auto Transport?
Our principles of communication, efficiency and sustainability have ushered us into the upper echelons of the moving and auto transport industry. We are members of the Smart Way Programme while all our personnel is professionally trained and has adequate moving experience.
Out of State Movers Near Me
Our moving services
- Coast to coast moves
- Vacation moves
- State to state moves
- International moves
- Military moves
- Storage services
- Auto transport
- Pet transport
- Office moves
- Residential relocations
Call us today
Talk to us on 1-888-241-3110 and reserve your moving spot. Fill out the form at the top of A-1 Auto Transport and get a free moving estimate.