Capitola Long Distance Moving Companies
Experience foggy summers in this city with colorful houses lining up the slopes to the clifftops. The City of Capitola is in Santa Cruz County, California. It's located near Monterrey Bay and has popular beaches such as New Brighton Beach. Moving is a significant event in a person’s life. There’s excitement and anxiety when you think about the new city you are relocating to. The process is complex and requires the intervention of specialists.
Tips to make your move easier
- Plan early: Avoid a last minute rush. Set a moving date at least 8 weeks in advance to have ample time to make all the necessary preparations. Find a reputable moving company and ensure the house you are relocating to is well prepped for easy settling in.
- Take inventory: Make sure you record all your items and keep the list safe. You may need to refer to it later if any of your items are missing.
- Donate unnecessary items: Moving is a good time to sort through your items and get rid of the ones you don’t use. Consider donating to charities near you. You may also sell your items to make up for the funds you used to pay for moving.
- Valuables and essentials: Pack any valuables in a safe bag and keep the bag with you. Put all your essentials in a clearly labeled box and make sure it’s loaded last and unloaded first so that you can easily access it.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
- Equipment: Professional movers have the necessary equipment to make your move run smoothly. They have gadgets to lift heavy furniture and delicate items such as the piano. They also have trucks of different sizes. The professionals will assess your household items and instantly know the right truck size to use.
- Packing services: Packing consumes a lot of your time. You can spend weeks packing items that will only take professional movers a day or two. Opting to hire professional movers who offer full-services will save you a lot of time and money. They will take care of all your packing and unpacking process.
- Safety: The staff of a professional moving company is well trained to handle your belongings without causing any damages. They have qualified drivers certified by the American Moving and Storage Association. Their experience on the roads will ensure that they deliver your items safely to your new house.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find a reliable moving company
- Licensing of the movers should be the first thing to look out for. Only hire movers who have complied with all the state regulations. A moving company needs to be licensed and authorized to operate by the FMCSA. Long distance movers have to be issued with a USDOT Number.
- You may have pending issues that you wish to finalize before moving but you want your items moved before you. You will need a safe place to keep your stuff. A reliable mover has storage facilities where they can store your possessions securely until you are ready to collect them.
- Before hiring a moving company, ensure they provide adequate insurance cover for your household items. A mover literally has all your worldly possessions in their hands. You don’t want to lose them in case of any incidents. Insurance cushions you against such unfortunate events.
Our moving services
- Door to door moving
- International moving
- Military relocation
- Furniture relocation (including pool table)
- Long distance relocation
- Specialized and bulky moving
- Vehicle transport
- Office moving
- Interstate and coast to coast moving
- Residential and commercial moving
- Full service (packing and unpacking)
- Pet transport
- Cheap Capitola movers
- Same day moves
Why use A-1 Auto Transport?
Our prices are the most competitive in the market. We provide top class services with the aim of having repeat clients and to maintain our good reviews in the moving industry. Our team of professionals follows the terms agreed on the contract promptly to avoid causing any inconveniences. At A-1 auto transport, we use advanced equipment and modern technology to keep your household items safe and secure from your old house to your new one.
Call our customer care experts on our toll-free number 888-509-3213 to get personalized advice on the different moving solutions available to you. For free estimates, fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.