Safe And Reliable Canyon County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
If shipping cars to or from Canyon County, you need to be very careful when choosing the transporter to partner with. You need to ensure that you are working with a dependable company that has an exemplary track record of quality service provision. Your transport company also needs to have positive reviews from satisfied Canyon County clients. A-1 Auto Transport meets all this criteria. We have been providing our quality services to the citizens of Idaho and the rest of America for the past 20 years.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Canyon County to Salt Lake City||$363||363 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Canyon County to Los Angeles||$616||822 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Canyon County to Phoenix||$711||948 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Kansas City to Canyon County||$835||1392 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Houston to Canyon County||$1121||1869 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Canyon County to Washington, D.C.||$1202||2404 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Canyon County to New York||$1250||2500 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Routes that we cover from Canyon County
Canyon County is well served by a network of state and local roads linking it to its nearby counties such as Payette, Gem, Ada, Owyhee, and Malheur County. Asides from our local shipping routes, we have a nationwide network that serves domestic clients shipping cars to or from Canyon County. Idaho is landlocked and does not boast an international airport. For international shipping, we make good use of the international airports and the ports on the states neighboring Idaho to create customized routes between Canyon and any global location.
The services that our clients get to enjoy include:
- Car Shipping: We have invested heavily in our technical capacity to ship cars for our clients. While our experience and expertise has never been under question, we have purchased a large, and diverse, fleet of carriers that can transport all types of personal vehicles.
- Multi Vehicle Shipping: Corporate clients such as vehicle manufacturers are some of the beneficiaries of the experience that we have gained over the past two decades. We are now able to transport multiple vehicles without mishap both locally and across state lines.
- Door to Door Pickup and Delivery: As per our ‘normal’ shipping services, our clients drive their vehicles to our designated drop off points. And after the vehicles have been shipped, our clients will pick them up from our delivery terminals. With our door to door service, your convenience is increased as our expert drivers will pick up your vehicle from your driveway and deliver it to your preferred destination address.
- Heavy Equipment Transport: Building contractors and road building crews work with heavy machinery that requires special expertise and equipment for safe shipping. We have the capacity to offer short haul and long haul shipping services for heavy equipment.
- Boats and Yachts: We transport all types and sizes of boats/yachts at affordable prices. Going on vacation? Don’t leave your water crafts/toys behind!
- Enclosed Shipping: We have enclosed carriers to protect cars from weather damage during domestic and international shipping.
Work with Us!
Work with America’s best shipping company when shipping cars to or from Canyon County. Check out our website for a free, no-obligation quite.
Zip codes included in Canyon County:
- ZIP Code 83605 – Caldwell
- ZIP Code 83606 – Caldwell
- ZIP Code 83607 – Caldwell
- ZIP Code 83626 – Greenleaf
- ZIP Code 83630 – Huston
- ZIP Code 83641 – Melba
- ZIP Code 83644 – Middleton
- ZIP Code 83651 – Nampa
- ZIP Code 83652 – Nampa
- ZIP Code 83653 – Nampa
- ZIP Code 83656 – Notus
- ZIP Code 83660 – Parma
- ZIP Code 83676 – Wilder
- ZIP Code 83686 – Nampa
- ZIP Code 83687 – Nampa
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.