A train ride through the Royal Gorge tops the bucket list for must-see attractions in Cañon City. There are many other outdoor explorations such as hiking and white-water rafting to tickle your adventurous spirit. This part of Colorado covers a wide expanse, which takes a private ride to have the best commute. For all of your plans that involve shipping cars to or from Cañon City, get the best solutions from A-1 Auto Transport.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Cañon City to Colorado Springs||$45||45 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Cañon City to Cheyenne||$216||216 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Cañon City to San Diego||$648||1081 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Miami Beach to Cañon City||$655||1093 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Cañon City to Chicago||$670||1118 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Cañon City to Seattle||$819||1365 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Detroit to Cañon City||$830||1384 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Cañon City||$1012||1688 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Cañon City
We have one of the most extensive transport networks in the region. Our coverage includes all the accessible areas in the region and every state in the U.S.
Transport services offered in Cañon City
A-1 Auto Transport is the best freight forwarder for the vehicles going abroad. We have reliable moving solutions, whether you opt for a plane or boat transport. Our roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) standard offers a simple and cost-effective fix to your transportation problems. We also have containerized options to secure your highly prized possession.
We have flexible delivery solutions using the door-to-door and terminal-to-terminal shipping options. The former involves sending our representative to fetch or deliver your vehicle at the closest point that you choose. You may opt to drop-off or collect your car at the appointed transportation terminal in Colorado.
Our solutions come with a variety of trailer types that you can choose from depending on your needs:
Flatbed trucks: The trailers come in different sizes. The smaller ones help in making door-to-door delivery and running short hauls across the state. Large flatbeds can handle oversized and heavy cargo such as tractors, earthmovers, and buses.
Multi-car trailers: They are the most common and most affordable choice for shipping cars to or from Cañon City. The trucks have two tiers that collectively pack between 8-10 vehicles on a trip.
Enclosed trailers: They have a covered carrier, which helps to protect the vehicles in transit from potential damage by the external environment. They have limited space for cargo, which makes them slightly expensive. Enclosed shipping is a practical solution when you have high-end vehicles and rare classics.
Types of cars that we ship
- Vans, trucks and all standard cars
- ATVs and motorcycles
- RVs and motorhomes
- SUVs and luxury vehicles
- Classic and antique cars
- Boats and yachts
- Agricultural equipment
- Industrial equipment
- Project cargo
How to prepare a car for shipping
Running the following steps can help to guarantee a stress-free shipping experience. You may also get to enjoy cheaper rates as a result.
- Start by finding out if you have a legitimate transport company by running their license numbers against the records at the SAFER website.
- Ask for proof of insurance and find out how much cover you will get for your vehicle during the transit process.
- Wash the vehicle and detail all the chips, dents, and scratches on the body. Take photographs of all sides and make sure that you date the records.
- Take down all the aftermarket accessories such as radio faceplates, DVD systems, GPS, spoilers, bike racks, and roof racks. Secure the non-detachable parts with a protective cover.
- Check the fluid levels, brake system, battery charge, and tire pressure. Try to keep the vehicle in proper running shape prior to
- Prepare a list of your vehicle’s mechanical problems and share it with the transporter. You may want to include any special instructions for the handling process.
- Do not fuel up for the trip. We recommend that you leave about 1/4 of gas in the tank so that we can drive the vehicle during the loading /unloading process.
- Disable the alarm system to keep it from causing unnecessary interruptions during the trip.
A-1 Auto Transport is one of the largest vehicle movers in the region. Here is what makes us your most reliable option for shipping cars to or from Cañon City.
- We have express authority to work as an interstate carrier by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
- We have a variety of transport solutions tailored to fit your specific needs and budget, with all of them falling under one roof.
- We will leave you with complete peace of mind throughout the process by offering transit insurance and GPS tracking at no extra charge. We will not surprise with extra fees and rates coming out of nowhere.
- We have a track record that you can prove by running through the feedback that we get from some of our customers.
Get free shipping quotes!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.