Canandaigua Long Distance Moving Companies
You may be going on a long vacation, making a job-related move, or looking for a change of scene. Moving is overwhelming and you will be well advised to obtain moving help from a professional mover for a fluid and seamless move. We are the favorite choice for relocating to or from Canandaigua, New York.
A-1 Auto Transport Inc is a leading full service worldwide shipper. We plan, organize, and fully implement the whole process for you. This includes offering moving advice, packing, loading, shipping, moving storage and also unloading, unpacking, and arranging the equipment and furniture at your new location. We also offer auto transport services.
Tips on how to make your move easier
Follow these steps for a comfortable move
- Consider your moving needs. It is important to first understand your needs and the kind of services you have to use. Packing services and moving storage are essential for an interstate move. It is advisable to look for a full service mover because they provide the complete range of services.
- Relocate at the right time. Unless you must move during summer, consider slotting your move during the off-peak season, this is between September and May. At this time, there is low traffic, and you and your family will enjoy the special attention of a relaxed staff. Most noteworthy, you will move at a greatly reduced cost. This is because of the promotions, massive price discounts, and other off-season offers by moving companies. Call your mover early to find out how to enjoy these amazing offers.
- Use a reputable mover in Canandaigua. A responsible mover has the right tools and professional personnel to pack and transport your belongings safely and cost effectively. Decide on the essential things to relocate and donate the excess goods to charity to claim a tax deduction. Contact your mover to purchase the moving boxes and other moving supplies and for packing help. Getting the moving boxes from your mover is advantageous because you get the chance to return the used ones for a refund.
- Protect your move. Adequate insurance coverage is essential for protection against third-party claims for bodily injuries and property damage plus damage to your own items during the move. The insurance coverage included in the moving package is basic. This means it may not offer sufficient protection, particularly if you are shifting high-value articles. Make sure you discuss with your mover about your insurance needs. Call your insurance agent to know if your domestic policy covers the move or how to make an extension for that purpose.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
A reputable company handles the whole task for you and gives substantial benefits including:
- Lower price
- Peace of mind
How to find the best moving company
Distinguish between reputable moving companies and schemers.
- Look for reliable companies. You can seek referrals and recommendations from friends or colleagues. Asking for a shortlist from a movers association is your best bet; however you can also search on the net and in the moving companies’ directory.
- Evaluate the movers. First, the movers’ registrations and insurance must be compliant. Research their pasts and go through their companies’ ratings and their consumers experiences on major review sites. This will give you a tangible idea about the quality of their services.
- Moving estimate. Get quotes in writing from about 5 movers. Trustworthy moving companies bring a specialist to assess the weight and size of your goods and give an accurate estimate.
- Choose your mover. Compare the proposals and go for the best company.
Our moving services
We do moves in Canandaigua, New York moves, state to state moves, and international moves.
We specialize in:
- Auto Transport
- Pet Transport
- Residential Moves
- Military Moves
- College Moves
- Seniors Moves
- Vacation Moves
- Government Moves
- Corporate Moves
- Office Moves
- International Moves
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
We have the proper tools, special trucks, storage facilities, moving professionals, and offices in strategic cities and metros throughout the US and around the world. A-1 Auto Transport Inc has been offering unrivaled door to door services countrywide and overseas at very competitive prices for over 20 years. We enjoy 5-Star rankings on major online reviews.
Make the shift Now
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org