Anyone in the world in need of shipping services should contact an auto transport company with positive feedback. Try to schedule a shipping date months in advance.
They will help you get your vehicle to Jamaica which would seem impossible otherwise. They will hold your hand and even help you gather all of the documentation necessary for import approval.
Contact the Embassy of Jamaica for information on the latest auto import policy. This policy is always changing so call ahead of time and make sure you have plenty of time to comply with their import laws. About 2 months before the car is on its way to Jamaica, start preparing the proof for Customs.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Proof to Collect for Customs.
Although the auto import policy can be altered at any time, Jamaica has some rules set that seem to remain unaltered. There are specific forms and certificates you will need to collect before a transport can even be made. Your auto transport professionals will usually assist you with this process, as they are very familiar with foreign import policies.
- License and Passport.
- Import License.
- Vehicle Title and Registration.
- Bill of Lading.
- Original Purchase Invoice.
- Bill of Sight.
- Tax Compliance.
- Import Entry Form.
- Proof of Insurance.
Aside from providing Customs with the necessary documents, the vehicle must meet their standards. Jamaica has different standards for various vehicle types and some of them are extremely hard to abide by. For instance, to ship a car to Jamaica it should be 5 years or younger. If meeting the regulations is too confusing or difficult, talk to your transport specialists.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory