Campbell Station, Arkansas Reliable Auto Shipping
Campbell Station is a small city in northeastern Arkansas (read more about shipping to Arkansas) in Jackson County. Campbell Station was once called Campbell and it is situated right on the Union Pacific Railroad line and was once a railway stop, thus Station was added to the name. The city has a few local parks, a community center and city hall and several small shopping centers.
Campbell Station is within 100 miles of Jonesboro. Arkansas and Memphis, Tennessee which means it is also within 100 miles of plenty of area attractions, great places for social gatherings and live entertainment as well as large shopping centers and places to dine out. The unemployment rate is slightly higher than the rest of the state but employment can be found in agriculture, forestry and fishing, manufacturing and many other industries locally.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Campbell Station to Phoenix||$815||1359 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Francisco to Campbell Station||$1013||2026 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Campbell Station to San Antonio||$512||683 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Campbell Station||$727||970 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Campbell Station to Oklahoma City||$401||401 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Mesa to Campbell Station||$807||1346 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Campbell Station to Des Moines||$433||578 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Little Rock to Campbell Station||$95||95 miles||1 - 2 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping to Campbell Station
When you need to ship a vehicle to Campbell Station, Arkansas, be sure to keep a few key points about vehicle registration in mind when you are making plans for auto transport:
- Try to arrive in the city at least 24 hours before you expect the car to arrive. This will give you a little time to explore the local area and see how traffic flows as well as where places you plan to frequent are located.
- Vehicles must be registered in the state within 30 days of moving to the state and claiming a permanent residence.
- You will need to go to the Motor Vehicle Department in person to register and legally title the vehicle. The car can be titled and registered at the same time.
- You will need to bring the original title or the lienholder name, address and telephone number as well as the current registration from out of state, a clearance letter from the tax office showing that you owe no personal taxes and also the fee for registration, title and license plates.
- You need to have valid, Arkansas insurance for the vehicle and you must have a valid Arkansas driver’s license before you can register the vehicle.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Campbell Station includes ZIP codes:
Campbell Station Auto Transport Index
JHook Towing is a small, privately owned and operated towing company that works in the Campbell Station area of Arkansas as well as throughout many other cities and towns in the state. They offer convenient services that include towing and emergency wrecker service as well as auto transport at affordable rates. They are licensed, insured and bonded and can be contacted 24/7 for service.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
Metro Towing and Recovery
Metro Towing and Recovery is a company that operates in all areas of Arkansas as well as in Tennessee, Mississippi, Louisiana and other southern states. They are registered with the USDOT and have been in business for more than five years.
11710 Vinny Bridge Road, Alexander, Arkansas 72002
Advanced Services Towing and Recovery
Advanced Services Towing and Recovery works for private car owners that need towing services or auto transport locally or via the interstate as well as companies that need automobiles repossessed including dealerships, small sales businesses, finance companies and others. They offer competitive rates and insured and licensed professional services to all customers.
314 East Asher Court, Rogers, Arkansas 72758