Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Campbell County, Virginia
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
A rich English history writes the tale of how Campbell County came to be. This is pretty much the same case with the rest of Virginia. There are beautiful suburban and rural homes and a variety of work and business opportunities to exploit. When you are making plans to move, shipping cars to or from Campbell County should be your least concern. A-1 Auto Transport is here to handle that for you.
Safe and reliable car transport services
A-1 Auto Transport offers affordable and convenient transportation for everyone.
- We have attractive rates for members of the military.
- We can handle multiple shipping for dealerships and manufacturers.
- Students going or coming from college can ship affordably with us.
- It does not matter how many family cars you have. Moving them with us offers your greater peace of mind.
Car collectors can get the safest transportation option using our enclosed trailers. Classic and luxury cars can get damaged from exposure to the elements while in transit. The cost to do repairs for such damage might run into crazy amounts. Anyone shipping cars to or from Campbell County on a budget can ship by open trailer. The trucks can transport many cars in one trip. The transporter lowers the rates by splitting the costs across different shippers using the truck at the time.
You can choose to ship your car through transportation terminals. We have collaborated with terminal operators across the state to offer you this affordable delivery option. Door-to-door is an alternative delivery service that lets you send and receive your car from the comfort of your home. We have wide experience on shipping to different countries across the world. We will help you handle all the documentation and customs. Our transport services for international auto shipping include:
- Roll-on/roll off (RORO)
- Container shipping
- Air transport
Tips on finding a reliable transport company
- Always make sure that you get at least three shipping quotes from different transport companies to compare.
- Never base your judgments on price alone. Some companies low-ball on pricing only to offer you an inflated final bill or lousy service.
- Check if the company has licensing from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. Transport brokers must have valid MC licensing. Transport carriers must have valid MC and DOT numbers.
- Make sure that you get enough insurance coverage on shipping cars to or from Campbell County. A-1 Auto Transport buys insurance at full-replacement value.
- Always check for customer reviews and feedback. You can get these from trusted websites such as the Better Business Bureau. To get an idea of how a good review sounds like, please read up on customer feedback from our website.
- Try to look for companies with more years of experience. Companies with local shipping experience might offer the best reliability.
- Try to do a spot check on the company’s physical address. It helps you avoid potential scammers.
Do not pay for quotes!
A good transport company does not charge for estimates. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.
Zip codes included in Campbell County
- 24517- Altavista
- 24528- Brookneal
- 24538- Concord
- 24550- Evington
- 24554- Gladys
- 24571- Lynch Station
- 24576- Naruna
- 24558- Rustburg