Camp Verde Long Distance Moving Companies
Tips to make your move easier
- Packing fragile items: Individually wrap all your delicate items in bubble wrap or butcher’s paper. This will reduce breakages because they will not be clinking against each other. If you cannot afford bubble wrap you can use old towels and t-shirts but never newspapers. Wrap plates, bowls, and glasses independently, nesting 2 to 3 items together before rewrapping the whole package. Always pack bigger items on the bottom and smaller items on top. Particularly pack fragile items in a smaller box that you can then place inside another container.
- Have enough cartons: For a three-bedroomed house you will need fifty or more cartons. Thirty of these should be large and the rest small-sized. Having enough cartons will keep your move organized and make it easier to unpack. We recommend labeling your cartons for ease of identification of items and where they need to go. You can use colored stickers or numbered labels.
- Pack appliances carefully: Many appliances need servicing, disconnecting and preparation before moving. Individually wrap and pack clocks and radios by covering them with linens, towels or blank newspaper. Original manufacturer’s packaging provides the best protection for handling electronic goods. If you no longer have the original packaging, securely wrap your items and put them in medium or large boxes. Consult with movers to determine requirements for moving any special appliances or items.
- Packing clothes and fabrics: Leave hanging garments on hangers and place them inside wardrobe boxes for an easy moving experience. You can also remove hangers and pack clothes inside coat boxes, if you prefer. Leave hats in their boxes and set in a proceeding carton. Cover mattresses to protect them from soil and damage. Fold sheets, spreads and drapery and put them either in boxes or wardrobe cartons. If the material is not fragile then you can always use it to wrap other pieces of furniture to offer protection during the move.
Why you need a professional moving company
Movers will gift you with peace of mind when relocating. They have enough vans, manpower and equipment to ensure everything is done in a speedy yet efficient manner. For long distance moves, it often takes them a maximum of three days depending on the mileage yet it may take you up to a week. They also offer damage free moves thanks to their expertise and insurance cover.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best moving company?
Take the following into account when searching for reliable movers in Camp Verde.
- Some movers tend to bait unsuspecting victims by offering service at extremely low prices. The catch, in this case, could be that they will hike the price and demand extra charges while in transit.
- Avoid companies that do not have a website or logo and professional email address. A reputable company has an identity. A website is one way you can tell if the company is genuine. A logo is another identity mark.
- A company that does not have a professional email address based on their domain name, and using free email providers like Yahoo and Gmail, is most likely a scammer. It indicates that they are not willing to pay for anything to run their business.
- If the company you are checking on is not licensed to operate the business, you need to stop immediately. You do not want to put your property at the risk of loss or damage and no compensation.
Our moving services
- Local and Long Distance Moving
- State to State and Cross Country Moving
- Residential and Commercial Moving
- Heavy Furniture- Example: Pool Table and Piano Moving
- Door to Door Moving
- International Relocations
- Full Service Packing and Unpacking
- Moving Storage Solutions
- Packaging Materials and Solutions
- Military and Student Moving
- Office Relocations
- Apartment and Studio Relocations
- Vehicle Relocations
- Same day movers
- Cheap Camp Verde movers
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
We are a reputable and respectable company that has been in existence for close to thirty years. During this time, we have served a very wide customer base most of whom are pleased with our services. We are fast, reliable and customer-oriented.
Reserve your spot now!
If you are planning a move to or from Camp Verde, kindly contact our experts on our toll free line 888-509-3213. Don’t forget to get free estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.