Camden Long Distance Moving Companies
Camden, in Camden County is the 12th largest municipality in the state of New Jersey. It is situated across the Delaware River and shares the western border with the city of Philadelphia. The city’s waterfront docks the signature USS New Jersey vessel battleship used during World War II and several other war memorabilia. The adventure aquariums and waterfront parks have numerous recreational activities are open to all residents and visitors. If you wish to move to Camden, engage A-1 Auto Transport. We are experienced and well-equipped to provide incredible moving and vehicle relocation services.
Why hire a moving company?
- Peace of mind: Moving requires packing, loading and transporting the many items to your new house. There are also other minor activities such as changing your address, creating an inventory and cancelling your deliveries. All these combined can be strenuous and if you are not careful the move can fail. Moving companies handle the stressful moving tasks and leave the simple and quick ones for you.
- Affordability: Using professional movers can save you money. They handle all moving tasks such as packing and loading. This ensures your items are moved under high security standards ensuring no damage or loss unlike when your inexperienced friends help and damage some items. Moving companies are also accountable for their actions. In case they break any item, you are compensated promptly.
- Heavy items: Large and heavy items are a common cause for injuries. The risk of breaking your limb or lacerating your skin when moving items such as L-couches is high. Moving companies have personnel that are skilled and experienced in dealing with such items.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Hire a reliable mover
Get recommendations from the American Movers and Storage Association. They are the largest moving association in the country with over 3,500 members. They check each movers background and test their competence before registration. All members have to abide by the Promover programme or risk expulsion from the association.
Check what past customers say about the moving company. Enter its name on the Yelp search section and review the comments. Trustworthy moving companies have thousands of positive comments with little or no consumer complaints. They also deal with complaints in a satisfactory manner. Do not engage moving companies that do not respond to consumer complaints.
Check the type of insurance and license a moving company uses at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association. All state to state moving companies must have a household items moving license which is renewable after every 2 years. They should also provide the basic bodily-harm and property-damage insurance with each move they handle.
- Moving companies that have several name switches; some companies use such tactics to avoid being assessed by the Better Business Bureau.
- A blank contract which is used by rogue movers to add extra fees and later hold your goods for ransom.
- Movers who ask for a large deposit before handling the move.
Make your move successful
- Plan all moving activities months in advance. The more time you spend planning your move, the more efficient it will be. It also ensures you do not suffer a shortage of supplies or other moving inefficiencies.
- Move only the items you need. Sort out the clothes, books, electronics and furniture you do not need and donate to the Salvation Army or local charities. Downsizing reduces your expenses while also increasing your hauling efficiency.
- Move with a reliable moving company that has experience with your type of move. Check out their credentials at government websites and moving associations.
- When packing, begin with non-essentials and label the boxes along the sides with a `load first’ sign. Fill all the boxes to the top while watching their weight. Do not pack boxes weighing more than 60 pounds. Heavy boxes are difficult to handle and they need expert handling.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
Our friendly customer service team is professionally trained will make your experience with A-1 Auto Transport one to remember. We also have advanced moving equipment and 25 years of experience. This is more than enough assurance you will receive world class services.
Our moving services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Storage services
- Pool table moves
- Piano moves
- Pet transport
- Residential relocations
- Senior moves
- Military moves
- Local moves
- Small moves
- Auto transport
Contact us now
Speak with a moving expert by calling 1-888-509-3123 or A-1 Auto Transport. Fill out the form at the top of our page for discounts you do not want to miss.