Safe And Reliable Camden County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is your best partner when shipping within the US and abroad. We have built a reputation of offering quality services in the national auto transport industry. In Camden County, our reliability has been tested over and our clients here enjoy satisfactory services all year long. Our truck drivers ensure that vehicles in their possession are delivered safely and in a timely manner. No matter your location in Georgia, we promise you first class service when you ship with us.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Atlanta to Camden County||$337||337 miles||2-4 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Camden County||$506||675 miles||3-5 days|
|Camden County to Indianapolis||$653||871 miles||3-5 days|
|Boston to Camden County||$668||1114 miles||4-6 days|
|New York to Camden County||$975||901 miles||3-5 days|
|Camden County to Denver||$1043||1739 miles||5-7 days|
|Sacramento to Camden County||$1135||2839 miles||7-9 days|
|Camden County to Seattle||$1189||2973 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Camden County
Our ability to move cars from one location to another often relies on the existing road network in the area. Fortunately shipping cars to or from Camden County is easy for our drivers because of the availability of good roads. These roads include Interstate 95 which connects the 782 square-mile area to cities such as Savannah and Brunswick. Drivers on the A-1 Auto Transport team are familiar with this route making delivery of vehicles fast. An alternate route is U.S. Route 17 which leads to a number of locations within Georgia.
When shipping to counties that surround Camden County, we often use state routes 25, 40, 110, 252, and 405. These roads connect to Glynn County to the north, Charlton County to the southwest, Brantley County to the northwest, and Nassau County in Florida.
To give you the best experience when shipping cars to or from Camden County, we offer you services that match your needs. Some of these services are listed below.
- RV shipping: Planning to relocate with your RV? We transport all types of recreational vehicles for families and individuals. Our transport trailers can carry RVs regardless of their size and transport them to all fifty states within the US. Our transportation rates are also pocket-friendly.
- International shipping: Shipping a vehicle to another country requires knowledge of the laws that govern importation and exportation of cars. We have deep knowledge of international shipping processes and will help you get your car to a new country or into the US hassle-free. Our shipping options for international transportation are varied giving you a chance to choose the best one for you.
- Terminal to terminal delivery: We deliver vehicles to various locations including terminals depending on the needs of our customers. Terminal delivery is ideal for vehicle owners that will be away on the expected date of delivery. It is also a good option for those that have no plans of using the vehicle immediately. Terminal to terminal delivery is also cheaper than the door to door service!
Talk to us!
The process involved when shipping cars to or from Camden County is best handled by professionals. A-1 Auto Transport guarantees you professional and high quality auto shipping services at all times. To have a feel of our services, contact our sales team and request for a quote.
Zip codes included in Camden County
- 31565- Hickory Bluff
- 31547- Kings Bay
- 31548- Kingsland
- 31565- Piney Bluff
- 31558- Saint Marys
- 31565- Spring Bluff
- 31565- Waverly
- 31568- White Oak
- 31569- Woodbine
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Kings Bay - Camden, Georgia (GA) 31547
Our Services and Information
Motorcycle Domestic Destinations
🇺🇸 Brunswick - Glynn, Georgia (GA) 31520
🇺🇸 Brunswick - Glynn, Georgia (GA) 31520
🇺🇸 Kingsland - Camden, Georgia (GA) 31548
🇺🇸 Saint Marys - Camden, Georgia (GA) 31558
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August