Cambridge Long Distance Moving Companies
Relocating is such a huge event that will have some impact on you and your family. But with an experienced professional moving company, you will have an easy time making your transition. To move to or from Cambridge in style, hire us today. We provide top-tier services designed to bring positive results. We also relocate vehicles.
5 top tips for a stress-free move
- Pack ahead. Decide what you really need to move to make your work easier. Set aside boxes to pack items you wish to donate, sell, give away or discard. Move light to save the moving cost.
- Use quality materials. Keep the weight of your items below 50 pounds. The flaps of the boxes should close properly with no items hanging out. Don’t risk damaging your items by using worn out boxes. Look for quality boxes and other packing supplies like sealing tape and bubble wrap.
- Clean your old place. If you want your deposit back, consider cleaning out the old place and taking care of any minor repairs. Your new home should also be thoroughly cleaned to make unpacking and arranging your belongings fast and easy.
- Prevent leakages. Use cling wrap to cover the opening of containers and bottles containing liquids and then tighten the lids. Pack the containers in waterproof bags to prevent chances of leakages from spoiling the other items.
- Be organized. Use a list to guide you as you prepare for the big day. The checklist should include everything you want to do and when you should complete each task. The list will make sure your move is smooth and nothing is forgotten.
Why you need a professional moving company when relocating
- You need the hands of qualified experts so that you move quickly and settle with no delays. From the planning stages to the final delivery of your household items, the movers have clear and proven plans to make your move stress-free.
- No heavy lifting. The moving process is daunting. Add the lifting of heavy boxes, furniture, and other appliances and the move becomes complicated. This, however, is a walk in the park for professional movers. From years of training and performing different moves, the movers have what it takes to organize and execute your move in a professional manner.
- Having a lot of household items calls for professional moving services. You get the benefit of custom-made trucks that will comfortably accommodate your belongings. Delicate and expensive items like the refrigerator or the couch will be delivered without a dent or scratch. The resources provided by a professional mover are sufficient for a quick and hassle-free relocation.
- Affordable rates. You save a lot of money when you hire a professional moving company. Although the rates vary, each company has a different set of packages and its benefits. It is up to you to pick the ones that are most suitable for you. You will also avoid the risk of damaged items which will add to the expenses of moving.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips to help find a good moving company
- If your mover is BBB accredited, it indicates you'll be working with a company you can trust with your belongings. The BBB also rates movers based on performance, service delivery, and customer relations. Investigate several movers and give preference to higher rated companies.
- To ensure you get accurate quotes, your company of choice should send experts to inspect your house. This will give them a complete picture of how much stuff you have and if you require special services. The estimates will help you plan your finances and set a budget that you can work with.
- Check if your mover is insured with the Licensing and Insurance Public. The basic cover of $0.60 per pound per item partially covers your items. But you have the option of choosing a coverage that will adequately protect the full value of your possessions.
- Interstate and intrastate moving
- Commercial moving
- Door to door moving
- Military relocation
- Furniture relocation
- Storage facilities
- Packing materials
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
All our clients receive tailored solutions which are well researched and formulated so that you have less to worry about. With thousands of moves completed successfully over a span of 25 years, we guarantee satisfaction in the exceptional services we offer. A-1 Auto Transport takes an active role not only in giving guidance but also focusing on the relevance of the services we provide to each client.
Work with us
Get free instant quotes by completing the form at the top of this page or give us a call on 888-509-3213 for professional moving services.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.