Callaway Long Distance Moving Companies
Whenever you plan to move, hiring a professional moving company is the best option to make your transition easy. They’ll help take the stress out of the move and safely deliver your household items to your new home. If you’re planning to move to the City of Callaway, you need a mover who understands your specific moving needs. A-1 Auto Transport is a professional moving company based in Florida, providing services custom made just for you. We also offer vehicle transport services.
The best moving tips
- Plan ahead to make the move smooth and easy. Have at least three moving companies inspect your items and give you a detailed estimate. On-site evaluation of your household items is more accurate than rough estimates provided over the phone. This will help you plan your budget efficiently.
- When setting the moving date, keep in mind that charges vary depending on the time of the year. If possible, plan to move during late fall. You can also schedule to move during the week when it's cheaper.
- Start packing early in readiness for the big day. Look for suitable boxes and sealing tape at your local stores. Don’t overload a box with too much items.
- Indicate the rooms where each box belongs to. This will make it easy for movers when unloading your items at the new place. Create an inventory listing all the contents of each box to be able to account for all your items.
- Have a bag containing your personal items packed separately. Take this bag with you if you want quick access to essential items such as toilet paper, bedsheets or prescriptions.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a professional mover
- Equipment: Lifting heavy items such as furniture or your piano is difficult and risky. You need the help of professional movers who are well equipped for such items. They have special tools to lift your items safely and have them loaded into the trucks. They can also dismantle furniture and reassemble them back at your new home.
- Reliability: For the moving process to be successful, you need people you can trust to handle your belongings. Depending on your friends is not a good idea because they may not show up and mess up the whole process. That’s why you need professional movers. They are reliable and will provide the services that you signed for in the contract.
- Storage facilities: If, for example, your move is sudden and you have to move to a small temporary house, you’ll require a place to store your household items. Professional movers have storage facilities where they can keep your items until you are ready to collect them.
Ways of finding a reliable mover
- Ask for suggestions and recommendations from friends and family who have moved in the past. From their experiences, you’ll get an idea of the best company to hire and the ones to avoid. You can also check if complaints have been lodged against your potential mover.
- It's mandatory for movers in the state of Florida to carry cargo liability insurance of an amount not less than $10,000 per incident. This covers any loss or damage to your household items while in the hands of the movers. It’s advisable to find out the type of insurance provided for your items before hiring a moving company.
- A reputable intrastate mover must be registered and licensed by the Florida Division of Consumer Services. Movers operating from state to state are also required to have a USDOT Number as a permit to traverse the different states.
- A mover who is a member of the Florida Movers and Warehousemen’s Association can be trusted because they have undergone a strict background check and also operate within the agreed Code of Professional Ethics.
Our moving services
- International moving
- Coast to coast moving
- Interstate and intrastate moving
- Pet transport
- Packing supplies
- Vehicle transport
- Furniture relocation
- Office relocation
- Military moving
- Cheap Callaway movers
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
We pride ourselves in a highly trained and dedicated team of professionals that strives to deliver first-class services to all our clients. For over 25 years, we have been moving people locally and overseas and the positive reviews only prove our level of commitment. At A-1 Auto Transport, we focus on providing moving solutions of the highest standards to ensure you enjoy a smooth moving experience.
Call our friendly customer representatives on 888-509-3213 and make your reservation today. For free moving estimates, please fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.