Trying to get a car sent from the United States to another country is extremely difficult without enough experience or the right tools. You can rest assured that your vehicle is in good hands as it makes its way to Cambodia with the aid of qualified transport specialists.
You may assume that auto shipping services are too expensive to afford. The truth is, they are set at reasonable rates and low enough to manage your budget.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Facts about the Import Laws of Cambodia.
Meeting all criteria listed in the country’s import policy is the hardest part of the transport process. Luckily, you’ll have the experience of the transport company to rely on. It is recommended that shipping customer contacts the Embassy of Cambodia after scheduling the date of transport. They’ll inform you of the regulations stated in the policy at the time of your shipping process. Although Cambodia’s import laws are rarely altered, they can change as the country deems necessary.
- All foreigners that aren’t employed by an NGO or that don’t hold a diplomatic position must pay import duties.
- All vehicles must be left-hand drive.
- All taxes and duties must be paid in full before import approval can be granted.
It’s actually rather simple to ship a car to Cambodia if it meets the restrictions set in the policy. If your car is in compliance, you may begin collecting the documentation needed by Customs. Present all forms of proof to the office along with your receipt for paying import duties. If everything is cleared, a certificate of import approval is handed to you. The transport can then go on as scheduled without any worries.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory