Calipatria Long Distance Moving Companies
Life demands growth and growth births change. Perhaps one of the most profound changes one can go through life is a long-distance relocation. It is a multi-faceted endeavour that is both physically and emotionally involving. You not only change your physical address but also open yourself up to new experiences.
As adventurous and exciting as this may sound, the physical move can be overwhelming and demanding if not well executed. We are here to ensure your move to Calipatria runs like a well-oiled machine. We are household movers nestled in California with lots of tips and tricks. We also move cars.
Tips to make your move easier
- Take care when packing delicate items like glassware. They ought to be wrapped in sufficient protective padding like bubble wrap. Old rugs and t-shirts can do the trick as well but not to the same degree of efficiency. However, be sure to avoid newspapers unless you do not mind print marks.
- All the boxes need to be filled with sufficient cushioning material at the bottom and top. This includes linens, bed sheets or crumpled newspapers. These materials will absorb falls, clinks and bumps along the way.
- It’s always best to place appliances in their original boxes if they are available. It will save you money, while still offering adequate protection.
- Hire moving professionals to pack and unpack if your budget allows.
- Pack items that you use daily and frequently, in a separate clear bin. This includes items like pajamas, toiletries, linens and coffee maker.
- Get rid of the unwanted items that you neither use nor need. Keep in mind the more the number and weight of the items, the higher the cost of relocating. You can donate them, put them on sale or throw them out depending on their condition. We recommend a yard sale if you want a few extra bucks for the move.
- Schedule your move on a weekday. The rates tend to go higher on the weekends
- And last but not the least, have a post move plan in place.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
- Safety: Professional movers’ use quality packaging materials that protect your furniture from dents, scratches or cracks; there are a wide range of solutions to protect furniture and other items during the moving process. They also bear all liabilities should anything go wrong. They are your safest bet when relocating.
- Saves time and energy: A professional moving company has a well-trained team of movers that can carry out the entire moving process in a few hours. If you are running short of time, then it's best to hire a professional mover to save on time and energy.
How to find the best moving company
Talk to at least 3 moving companies in Calipatria before picking one. Comparing often gives you a broader perspective and helps you bargain for the best deal. This is what you ought to consider.
- The company should be licensed, bonded and insured.
- Look at online reviews and testimonials. A reputable company will have a high rating on a trusted website like BBB.
- Experienced movers are always a safer bet.
- Never settle for a one-man-one-truck moving company. You need an established mover with a variety of truck sizes to meet your needs. Brokers are also a big NO.
- The agreement should be in writing and not over the phone.
Our moving services
- Local and Long Distance Moving
- State to State and Cross Country Moving
- Residential and Commercial Moving
- Heavy Furniture - Example: Pool Table and Piano Moving
- Door to Door Moving
- International Relocations
- Full-Service Packing and Unpacking
- Moving Storage Solutions
- Packaging Materials and Solutions
- Military and Student Moving
- Office Relocations
- Apartment and Studio Relocations
- Vehicle Relocations
- Cheap Calipatria movers
- Same day moves
Why A-1 auto transport?
You need not worry about traffic delays as we know our way around Calipatria. Our drivers have a good track record of delivering goods within the stipulated time. We also strive to offer the best quality services at competitive prices. This is thanks to our large economies of scale and our well-trained team.
Our clients have been very pleased with our customer-oriented approach. We ensure to tailor our services to meet your needs.
Get in touch!
If you are planning a move to or from Calipatria, kindly contact our experts on our toll-free line 888-509-3213. Don’t forget to get free estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.