Moving To or From California State University, San Marcos (CSUM)
Moving is often considered a challenging process. In fact, most people would rather forget their moving experiences. However, this does not have to be the outcome of every moving experience. In fact, moving can actually be turned into a seamless process if the right protocols are observed. As you get ready for your impending move to or from the California State University, San Marcos, you are probably dreading it. Nonetheless, we are here to let you know that you can have a stress-free experience if you follow our moving tips. Furthermore, we have moved hundreds, if not thousands, of students across California with great success.
Tips to make your student move hassle-free
It is possible to have a hassle-free move, as opposed to expecting it to turn out to be the worst experience ever. Here are a few tips to help you reduce the stress and anxiety associated with moving, especially as a student.
- Downsize: The importance of getting rid of items you do not need cannot be over-emphasized. Go through your stuff such as clothing, shoes, decorative items and so on, putting aside what you haven’t used for ages. Downsizing will also enable you to find items that you can hopefully sell to raise some money for your move.
- Prepare a box of essentials: When you are moving, chances are that you might pack everything away and have a problem finding essentials such as toiletries when you arrive. Be sure to pack items that you need every day in a separate box that you can travel with, as the moving truck may take longer than you to arrive at your campus.
- Look for a professional moving company: Moving is a process best left to the experts, if you asked us. This is because of the intricacies involved in the entire process such as hauling heavy boxes, packing and protection of items and so on. Consider hiring a professional company to take care of the entire move.
Why you need a professional moving company
As we have mentioned earlier, moving is a process best left to the experts. There are many reasons why this is advisable. Below are our top picks.
- Experience: Professional moving companies are experienced in handling different kinds of moves, over many years. This experience makes them better placed to handle your university move as they know what to expect and how to handle any challenges that may arise.
- Speed of delivery: A professional moving company will handle moving tasks at a fraction of the time you and your friends would. This is because they are trained on different aspects of moving such as packing efficiently, hauling boxes safely, quick and easy furniture disassembly and assembly among other tasks.
How to find the best university mover
When it comes to moving solutions, no one size fits all. Therefore, as you look for a moving company, be sure to select one that fits your expectations. Here are a few tips to do that.
- Research the movers: Use internet reviews to research about a moving company. Additionally, you can ask family and friends to give you recommendations of any movers they know or have used in the past. This is often a good place to start.
- Request a moving estimate: A professional moving estimate should include a thorough walk-through of your current home, plus assessment of what you will be moving with. A mover who does not comply with this and offers a phone estimate is one to avoid.
- Compare estimates and make a choice: Once you have received estimates from two or three movers, you can compare their rates versus the services they are offering. Look out for any student discounts which professional movers give, and finally make an informed choice.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
A-1 Auto Transport Inc moving services
We offer a wide range of moving services such as full service packing, dorm and apartment arranging, installation of fixtures, as well as free estimates. Furthermore, we offer moving storage as well as vehicle transportation services. Moreover, we offer local and international relocation, long-distance and nationwide relocation services as well as coast to coast relocation services.
Why you should make us your university mover of choice
We are a fully licensed and insured moving services provider with over twenty years’ experience in the moving industry. We are also a licensed auto mover, transporting vehicles all over the country and internationally. Furthermore, we are members of the American Moving and Storage Association as well as a recognized ProMover. Our Better Business Bureau accreditation has been good over the years.
Get in touch with us
We welcome your queries about our moving services through the number 888-509-3213. Alternatively, you may contact us by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.