Moving To Or From California State University, Northridge (CSUN)
Often, moving is looked at as a daunting experience or a challenging project. This is not entirely far from the truth, depending on how your move is handled. It is estimated that an adult in America will move at least 10 times in their lifetime. Therefore, your university move is just the beginning of your moving phase as an adult. However, no matter the reason of your move to or from the University of California State University, Northridge, your experience does not have to be stressful. This is because we have handled numerous student moves all over California and even throughout the country with great success. Therefore, you are in capable hands once you settle on us to be your student moving partner.
How to make your university move simpler
Moving to university dorms or out of university to a new apartment need not be a difficult process. Here are a few tips to help you simplify your student move.
- Categorize your items: Instead of spending the entire afternoon trying to pack up your entire bedroom, you can begin by packing your clothes only. This process will help you put aside what you do not use or need as well as make your unpacking easier.
- Plan for a garage sale or donation: After going through the various categories of your possessions, you are likely to find items you do not need anymore. Usually, most of these items are in good enough condition to sell or give away. Create ‘to sell’ piles and ‘to donate’ piles and ensure you get rid of them all.
- Consider hiring a moving company: Hiring a moving company is a good idea even if you have already taken care of the packing. Professional moving companies have all the labor and tools necessary to make your move simpler.
Why hire a professional moving company?
Moving as a student might seem to be a simpler process than moving an entire household or office. However, any size of moving is a very involving process that has so many tasks that cannot be satisfactorily completed by an individual. Here are some reasons why you should hire a moving company.
- Reliability: You can depend on a professional moving company to show up on the day of your move as agreed upon in your moving contract, and on time. Family and friends on the other hand, may not be available since something may come up at the last minute, or they may not arrive in good time, leaving you stranded.
- Accountability: Once you contract the moving process to a professional moving company, they are held responsible by law and contractual obligations to complete the move. In case anything goes awry, they will be held responsible.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Finding the best university mover
Here are a few tips to help you find the best university mover.
- Get recommendations: Find out from friends and family near you, who have had to move recently, which companies they used. Additionally, ask for their reviews on the services they received. A good review points to a good moving company.
- Research their service offering: Once you settle on a few moving companies based on the recommendations from friends and family, it is time to find out if they offer student services. Most moving companies have up-to-date websites that have a detailed overview of their service offering. This is a good place to check. You can also call in to inquire about the same.
- Request for estimates: Call or fill out online forms to request for moving estimates. A company that gives you an estimate on phone is one that you should avoid. The best estimates are the ones done on site.
Our service offering at A-1 Auto Transport Inc
We move our clients across the country, locally, nationwide and also internationally. In addition, we offer moving services such as door to door delivery, moving labor, auto transport, full service moves, cheap moving estimates, moving storage among other services. Additionally, we offer specialized student moves by providing access to cheap moving companies, specialty moving of items such as pool tables, dorm relocations and arrangement as well as competitive rates to fit your student budget.
Why choose us?
We are a fully licensed and insured moving services provider. Additionally, we have accreditation from the Better Business Bureau, membership with the American Moving and Storage Association as well as a recognized ProMover. Our success in the moving industry over the years cannot by disputed.
Call us today!
Do not hesitate to contact us on 888-509-3213 for all your moving queries. Moreover, we can contact you once you fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.