Safe And Reliable Calexico Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The city of Calexico is located in Imperial County, at the Mexico-California border. The area experiences a sub-tropical hot-desert like climate which provides no hindrances to outdoor activities. The area lies in close proximity to the scenic San Diego and Baja California beaches. Some of the outdoor activities available include water-based activities such as surfing, swimming, fishing, boating etc, hunting, golfing, and hiking. The city also has many malls and shopping centers for ardent shoppers, hotel and restaurants for fine dining. If you are looking to vacation or relocate here, partner with us for the most affordable and efficient shipping and moving services. A-1 Auto Transport is a well-coordinated and efficiently run shipping company. We have been shipping cars to or from Calexico and other parts of the world for over two decades. We always ensure that the customer is satisfied. It is no wonder 97% of them recommend us to their family and friends.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Las Vegas to Calexico||$314||314 miles||2-4 days|
|San Francisco to Calexico||$602||602 miles||3-5 days|
|Calexico to Denver||$637||1062 miles||4-6 days|
|Kansas City to Calexico||$863||1439 miles||4-6 days|
|Memphis to Calexico||$996||1660 miles||5-7 days|
|Calexico to Washington, D.C.||$1014||2536 miles||7-9 days|
|New York to Calexico||$1058||2645 miles||7-9 days|
|Calexico to Boston||$1153||2884 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Calexico
At A-1 Auto Transport, we spend time researching the routes we use when shipping cars to or from Calexico and any of the other locations we serve. We have a database of traffic patterns and the safety statistics. This has enabled us to always provide fast, safe and on-time deliveries for our clients. Some of the other cities and towns adjacent to Calexico that we deliver to include Mexicali, Delta, Ejido Hermosillo, Cuervos, Algodones, Estacion Coahuila, and San Luis Rio Colorado in Mexico, San Luis, Somerton, Yuma in Arizona, El Centro, Imperial, Brawley, La Quinta, and Blythe in California.
We offer one of the best shipping services in the country, crafted and designed with the customer in mind. Some of them include:
- Interstate car towing
- Local and international moving
- Door to door shipping
- Multi-car shipping
- Terminal to terminal transport
- Port to port shipping
- Air-ride suspension for the smoothest transportation
- Freight shipping and heavy equipment hauling
- Enclose/ covered transport
- Open-air shipping
- Dealer to dealer transport
Vehicles we ship
Thanks to our state-of-the-art equipment, we are able to ship all kinds of vehicles. We aren't restricted by weight or size. Some of the vehicles that we have shipped over the years include:
- Quad bikes, buggies, and many other ATVs
- Dump trucks, garbage trucks, firefighting trucks, semi-trucks, pickup trucks etc
- Vans and buses
- Recreational vehicles and motorhomes
- Jet skis, boats, yachts, and other watercraft
- Sports utility vehicles
- Sports cars
- Luxury vehicles
- Classics and collectible vehicles
- Golf carts
- Salvaged cars
- Non-op cars
Gearing up for the shipping process
Before handing over your car to the auto shipper, you have your own part to play in ensuring the shipping process is successful and has no delays. Here are a few tasks that you ought to do to guarantee good results:
- Take your vehicle for service by a qualified mechanic. The mechanic should make sure that all fluids are replenished to their right levels and that there are no leaks, tires are correctly inflated and the battery is fully charged. This should be done in advance to give you ample time to observe your car after the service and make sure everything is in order.
- Clean your vehicle. This will allow you to properly see any dents, scratches and other damages. Document them and take pictures. They will come in handy if anything happens to your vehicle during the shipping process.
- Only leave about a quarter tank of gas in your vehicle. Your car will only be driven during loading and offloading only, therefore being no need for too much fuel. Any additional fuel is calculated as additional weight and is charged accordingly.
- Remove all your personal items from the car. Auto shippers are prohibited by law from transporting vehicles with any of the client's personal belongings. Also, remove any aftermarket installations. They are not covered by the insurance policy and they can easily get damaged or stolen.
- Deactivate all parking passes and toll tags to prevent them from accumulating charges as your car is ferried past toll stations.
- Make extra copies of your car keys.
- Disable your alarm system.
Why ship with us?
We have what it takes to successfully ship your vehicle to or from any location in the world. We will go above and beyond to ensure that your shipping experience is worth remembering.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.