Cahokia Long Distance Moving Companies
Starting over in a new place is exciting, and the move should be fun. Moving is not just boxing up your items and transporting them; there is so much to be done for a move to be smooth. That’s why we are here to help. We are a leading moving company in Illinois providing top quality services both locally and overseas. We transport vehicles, yachts, jet skis and anything you own to a destination of your choice. Hire A-1 Auto Transport and we’ll make your move to Cahokia as seamless as possible.
The best moving tips
- Purge your items. Don’t move with items you have not used for years; it’s a waste of space and money. This way, you’ll be moving into your new house with only the necessary items.
- Make sure your utilities are set up before moving. Electricity, internet and hot water need to be connected beforehand so that you don’t end up showering with cold water.
- Book early to guarantee your spot with a professional moving company. 4-6 weeks will suffice so that you can pick a date that’s convenient for you.
- The federal law bans moving companies from moving items that pose a risk to the public safety. Hazardous materials such as propane, ammunition, gasoline, and acids to mention just a few are among the items movers won't relocate. Ask your mover what they don’t move so that you can make other arrangements.
- Update your address ahead of time so that your bills, packages and credit card statements can be forwarded to your new address. Remember to notify business contacts and your friends of the change.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Affordability: Most people think hiring a moving company is expensive. But if you consider the hassle of separately hiring a truck, the equipment, and people to help you load and unload, you’ll realize that you’re better off hiring a mover. They’ll send their experts to inspect your home so that they can give you accurate moving estimates. Everything is calculated including the distance to make sure there are no surprises along the way.
- Experience: When it comes to moving, don't leave anything to chance. Professional movers have been doing this for a long time and know all the tricks to make your move as simple as possible. They are skilled and have the resources to move your items safely and deliver them on time.
- Protection for your items: Professional movers offer insurance cover to cushion you from losses. Accidents are unpredictable and knowing that your items are protected will give you peace of mind.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find a reliable moving company
A major fact to consider before hiring a moving company is licensing. Intrastate movers are required to obtain permits from the Illinois Commerce Commission. If you’re moving out of state, confirm if the company is licensed by the FMCSA and has a valid USDOT number.
Check the reputation of the company with the Better Business Bureau. The BBB only endorses companies that consistently provide high quality moving services and quickly responds to consumer claims. You can also find out what other people are saying about your moving company by reading their reviews.
The recommendations from co-workers, relatives, and friends can be valuable. By sharing their moving experience, you can determine which company to hire. Since these are people you trust, they'll provide genuine opinions and the information will save you time you’d have spent researching several movers.
Find out if your moving company has any membership with reputable trade associations like the Illinois Mover’s and Warehousemen’s Association. Only members that adhere to their Code of Ethics are certified. Consumers are protected from being scammed since to be a member, a company has to be thoroughly screened.
- Long distance moving
- Door to door moving
- Vehicle transport
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Furniture relocation
- Military relocation
- Office relocation
- Cheap Cahokia movers
- Interstate and in-state moving
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We are the best in the industry, and our mission is to provide top-class moving services to our customers worldwide. Our staff is trained and ready to move you to your new home and make sure you’re settled. We work professionally, and your household items are handled with utmost care no matter the type of move. At A-1 Auto Transport, our commitment continues long after we’ve delivered your household items.
Feel free to contact our customer representatives on 888-509-3213 to book your date. For free moving estimates, please fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com