Caddo Valley, Arkansas Professional Auto Shipping
Caddo Valley is a small town in Clark County in the south central part of Arkansas. The town is located just a few miles north of DeGray Lake Resort State Park and offers tourists as well as local residents a great opportunity for many adventures in the wilderness. Camping and small cabin resorts are plentiful in the area and hunting is very popular in the vicinity.
Residents also enjoy fishing and other water activities on both DeGray Lake and the Ouachita River. Employment opportunities can be found in many industries including hotels and resorts, retail and small business administration, transportation, farming and many others.
Learn more about car shipping to Arkansas.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Caddo Valley to Little Rock||$63||63 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Chicago to Caddo Valley||$533||711 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Caddo Valley to Albuquerque||$642||856 miles||3 - 5 days|
|St. Paul to Caddo Valley||$685||914 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Caddo Valley to Jacksonville||$692||923 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New York to Caddo Valley||$775||1293 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Caddo Valley to Phoenix||$790||1318 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Francisco to Caddo Valley||$1163||1939 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
- How long will it take for a car to be delivered after it has been picked up? - Most companies will not provide a direct date fort a car to be picked up or delivered due to the many obstacles that may stand in the way during a transport route. Bad weather including rain and snow, late customers, mandatory DOT inspections and many other unforeseen circumstances can stand in the way of quick delivery. It is typical for a company to give a customer a time period of 2-3 days for the estimated time the vehicle will be picked up or dropped off. In general, most auto transport runs on the following schedule even with brief interruptions along the way:
- Coast to Coast: 7-10 Days
- North to South: 3-5 Days
- East Coast (West Coast) to Midwest: 2-4 Days
- Local and statewide: 1-2 Days
- Are vehicles insured when being transported from one state to another? - Yes, per US DOT regulation, all companies that transport vehicles must carry cargo insurance that will cover the vehicles they transport. It is very important that the customer verifies the insurance and make sure there is enough coverage to protect their car in case of an accident. Personal auto insurance is often recommended during auto transport as well to fully protect the car.
- Does the vehicle owner need to be present when the car is delivered? - Yes, the legal owner needs to be present not only when the car is delivered but also at the time it is loaded. Inspection reports, as well as release papers, must be signed. If the legal owner cannot be present, a pre-authorized adult must be present to sign the paperwork. The vehicle owner will need to let the auto transport agent know in advance the name of the person that will be in his/her place to sign the paperwork.
Caddo Valley Auto Transport Index
Holcomb’s Transport & Recovery
Holcomb’s Transport & Recovery is a privately owned and operated company that specializes in auto transport as well as fast recovery services. They work for private vehicle owners as well as auto dealers, financial companies and many others to reliably move vehicles to and from locations across Arkansas.
2281 Airport Road, Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71913
Clark’s Towing & Recovery
Clark’s Towing & Recovery offers reasonably priced as well as safe and secure towing, emergency wrecker and auto transport services. They are insured, licensed and bonded and can be contacted 24/7 for service.
922 Clinton Street, Arkadelphia, Arkansas 71923
DMC Transportation Services
DMC Transportation Services has been in business for more than five years and they provide fair rates for quality auto transportation services. DMC has great customer testimonials and they are registered with the USDOT and accredited through the FMCSA.
9 Magnifico Lane, Hot Springs, Arkansas 71909
Razorback Moving LLC
Razorback Moving LLC is a Mayflower authorized full service moving company. They have highly competitive rates for all services including auto transport. Razorback provides skilled services that include complete packing and crating as well as loading, unloading, breakdown and setup of appliances and other furniture and delivery and setup at the new location. They also schedule fast auto transport services to coincide with the move.
3801 West Locust Street, Rogers, Arkansas 72756
Caddo Valley includes ZIP codes:
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com