Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Byers, Texas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Byers, Texas Reliable Auto Shipping
Byers is a small city in Texas where the residents and atmosphere exude a friendliness that is seldom found in larger areas. Residents in Byers enjoy hiking, camping, hunting and fishing and relaxing days spent on walking trails or picnicking with family and friends. There are many fun things to do in and near Byer’s including the Franklin Drive Thru Safari where visitors can drive through an African safari adventure and see many animals including tigers, coyotes and much more. There is also Gator Country where people can watch alligators in the wild, The Exotic Resort Zoo where people can see endangered animals and the Texas Air and Space Museum as well as Dinosaur Park. Also close to Byers is Six Flags Fiesta and Joyland Park, two of the most popular theme parks in the State of Texas.
Getting a Vehicle Ready for Transport
Keep these tips from A-1 Auto Transport in mind when you’re getting your car ready to ship to Byers. Texas.
- Your car will go through an inspection when the driver arrives. You need to make sure that the car has been washed and that all personal items are removed from inside the car before the inspection begins.
- Take time/date stamped photos of the vehicle from all angles. You will want to take more pictures when the car is delivered. If there is any damage to the vehicle upon delivery the time/date stamped photos will be very beneficial.
- Shipping a car is based on weight so you will need to keep the fuel level between an eighth of a tank of fuel and a quarter tank of fuel but no higher than that.
- Disable the car security system. If it cannot be disabled you need to show the driver how to shut it off in case it is set off during transport.
- Remove all loose and removable items from the outside of the car. This includes spoilers, car covers, luggage and bike racks and ground effects.
- Fold the side mirrors in towards the vehicle and fold down the antenna. If the antenna does not fold down, it needs to be removed during transport.
- Check the fluids in the vehicle and make sure the antifreeze is full.
- The battery needs to have a full charge and the tires need to be inflated to the correct level.
- Read the Bill of Lading and make sure it is accurate. If it is not accurate to make sure it is corrected before you sign the paperwork.
- Give the driver your contact number and get his as well. In case of an emergency, it is best that each has the information for contact.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Byers Auto Transport Directory
Use this auto transport guide from A-1 Auto Transport to find local transporters for your motor vehicle.
Prostar Auto Transport
Prostar Auto Transport has more than 23 years of experience in the auto transport industry. They are registered with the US DOT, have accreditation from the BBB of Arizona and are fully licensed, bonded and insured for vehicle transportation. They provide reliable door to door nationwide service for individuals, commercial business, and dealerships.
Auto Transport 123
Auto Transport 123 is registered with the US DOT and they offer nationwide, door to door service with open and enclosed carriers. They can safely relocate all types of motor vehicles including motorcycles, boats, classic and antique cars and much more to all 50 states in the US as well as to locations overseas. Auto Transport 123 offers multi-car and military discounts.
Bulldog Transport provides one truck, door to door nationwide service to customers including individuals, auto dealerships, auctions and commercial business. They are fully licensed and insured and specialize in motor vehicle transportation.
Road Runner Auto Transport
Road Runner Auto Transport is a leader in the auto transport industry and they are the preferred transporter for some of the nation’s top dealerships. They are fully insured and licensed and registered with the US DOT and offer door to door transport with open and enclosed carriers.
Byers includes ZIP codes: