Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Butte, Montana
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Butte, Montana Safe and Reliable Auto Shipping
Butte is home to nearly 35,000 people and is the 5th largest city in Montana. Located in the Rocky Mountains of the U.S., the city has many outdoor venues for camping, hiking, fishing and other outdoor sports and local entertainment. There are several festivals held during the year, including Evel Knievel Days in July that brings more than 50,000 motorsport fans to the city. The Montana Folk Festival is held in Butte and brings close to 200,000 visitors annually to enjoy traditional folk music, dance, art and a fine selection of locally prepared food. Mining is a predominant industry in Butte but employment can be found in the tourism industry including lodging and dining and resorts as well as retail, professional offices and manufacturing, and distribution. Butte offers low-cost startup for new independently owned businesses and there are many opportunities and local financial resources for new business owners.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Butte to Salt Lake City||$416||416 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Butte to San Francisco||$619||1032 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Butte to Indianapolis||$979||1633 miles||5 – 7 days|
|New Orleans to Butte||$1036||2072 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Butte||$1078||2156 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Butte to Cleveland||$1080||1800 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Butte to Miami Beach||$1082||2707 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Butte to Philadelphia||$1106||2213 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping a Car to Butte
Use these key points when planning to ship a car to Butte, Montana:
- If you have valuable items in the car, be sure to remove them. Even small items should be removed as personal belongings are not covered by transport insurance and if they are lost or damaged during the transport, they will not be replaced or repaired by the transporter.
- All motor carriers must be fully licensed in the state they operate out of. They must also have to license to operate out of the state. Be sure to ask upfront when calling individual companies if they can transport to and from the location you need the car picked up and delivered. Many companies will partner with other companies throughout the United States to be able to transport to locations outside of their own service area.
- You will need to have your car ready to go on the date the driver is scheduled to pick it up. Wash the car and clean the inside. Remove all personal items from inside the car. Lower the gas down to between an eighth and a quarter tank of gas and make sure the battery is charged fully.
- Get copies of all paperwork that pertains to the auto transport. This includes the price quote, proof of insurance and the shipping contract.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Butte Professional Auto Transport Directory
Midwest Motor Express
Midwest Motor Express has been in business for nearly 100 years and they serve all areas of the United States with reliable auto transport services. They partner with six other carriers, Dayton Express Lines, New England Motor Freight, Southeastern Freight Lines, Lynden Transport, Honolulu Freight Services and Reliable Interline Service to be able to transport to all states in the United States including Hawaii and Alaska. All auto transport is fully licensed, insured and bonded and customers can easily track shipments via online resources for tracking.
1650 Rodgers St Suite A
Missoula, MT 59802
Butte includes ZIP codes
59263, 59446, 59448, 59701, 59702, 59703, 59707, 59750.