Business Moving Companies
Business Moving Companies
It is nearly impossible to perform a commercial move all on your own. It’s easy to get carried away with truck and equipment rentals, finding willing participants to lend a helping hand, and spending too much money on packaging materials and supplies. The safest, most practical and least costly way to move office equipment, furniture and any items you may find inside your business is by hiring an experienced business mover.
There are qualities that a business mover should possess including a long history in the industry. When you know what these qualities are, it’ll be much easier to find the right mover for your business relocation.
What to look for…
- State licensing, BBB approval, DOT certification, AMSA membership, and other licenses and certifications to verify their reliability and professionalism.
- An assortment of moving and storage solutions and optional moving services to select from.
- Affordable rates and the ability to modify moving services to suit a customer’s needs better.
- Happy, educated customer service reps or agents to help you with any concerns you might have.
- Positive reviews, testimonials and ratings showcased online.
- They should own the latest trucks and moving equipment as well as quality packaging materials.
- Insurance coverage that meets the minimum state requirements at the least and the option to purchase extra protection.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
The Responsibilities of a Business Moving Company
Professional, experienced business moving companies understand the importance of delivering all goods safely and within a reasonable timeframe. Business moves often require a lot more attention than residential moves. Most business relocations must also be carried out in a smaller amount of time so that the business can continue to earn profit.
Common Business Moving Solutions
- Warehouse and Storage
- Partial Shipments
- Extended Shipping
- Freight Management
- Packaging Materials
- Full Packing Services
- Office Relocation
Find a reliable business moving company by using online resources to search for the best ones around. Call each mover that appeals to you and gather a few quotes before deciding on whom to hire. You can contact the BBB or DOT to see if the company is approved through both organizations if you happen to have any concerns. Ask each mover about their insurance policy and what type of protection it provides. Once you receive all the necessary info, decide which business mover to hire.