Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Bushnell, Florida
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Bushnell Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Bushnell is a beautiful city whose residents are welcoming to new people that relocate to the area. The city government is focused on offering the best quality of life to its residents and those joining the community from other parts of Florida and the rest of the US. A-1 Auto Transport has assisted many people relocate to the city by offering quality automobile transportation. We have moved hundreds of vehicles to the area and always ensure they are delivered in one piece and at an affordable rate.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Orlando to Bushnell||56$||56 miles||1-2 days|
|Bushnell to Charlotte||394$||525 miles||2-4 days|
|Houston to Bushnell||695$||926 miles||3-5 days|
|Bushnell to St. Louis||716$||955 miles||3-5 days|
|Bushnell to Cleveland||622$||1037 miles||4-6 days|
|Boston to Bushnell||777$||1295 miles||4-6 days|
|Bushnell to Tucson||1193$||1988 miles||5-7 days|
|Salt Lake City to Bushnell||1137$||2273 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Bushnell
A-1 Auto Transport has been the leading vehicle moving company in the 2.3 square mile area for over twenty years. We have been shipping cars to or from Bushnell on behalf of individuals and companies successfully. Our drivers are well trained and can ship vehicles using the roads that serve the city and its environs. Some of the roads that crisscross the city include Interstate 75 and U.S Highway 301. The U.S route 301 passes through the area from the north to the south while I-75 passes by the western border of the city making it possible for us to use it while moving cars to nearby cities. Some of the cities that border Bushnell include Center Hill, Coleman, Webster and Wildwood among others.
Types of cars we ship to or from Bushnell
A-1 Auto Transport ships a wide array of vehicles to the city and its surrounding areas. We have a dedicated team of professionals that can handle shipping for various car models without putting them at risk. Some of the vehicles we have transported over the years include sedans, antique cars, motorhomes, trucks, step vans, snowmobiles, salvaged vehicles, jet skis, golf cars, luxury vehicles, all-terrain vehicles, SUVs, non-operable vehicles, RVs, motorcycles and personal watercrafts among others.
Preparing your car for transportation to Bushnell
It is important to get your car ready early when shipping cars to or from Bushnell and its environs. Some of the best ways to prepare include:
- Removing personal items from your car. It is likely that you keep a lot of personal stuff in your car. However when shipping the car, you need to get rid of all personal items and leave the car as clean as possible. If unsure of the items to remove, talk to your auto shipper.
- Deactivating the alarm system. Although the presence of an alarm system is important in a car, it needs to be deactivated before handing over the vehicle for shipping. Faulty car alarms should be reported to the auto shipper so that they are aware of possible triggering while in transit.
Services we offer you
A-1 Auto Transport has been shipping cars to or from Bushnell using a wide variety of shipping options for the benefit of our clients. Some of these services are highlighted below.
- Dealer to Dealer auto transport: Shipping vehicles on behalf of auto dealerships is an area of expertise for the team at A-1 Auto Transport. We move single and multiple units from one dealer to another across the US on a regular basis. Most times, we use open trailers that can accommodate up to seven cars at one go without putting them at risk. Our drivers ensure that the vehicles are secured on the trailers to avoid them toppling over during transportation. In addition to shipping vehicles to car dealerships, we also pick them from auto auctions and dealer trades within the domestic or global market.
- Classic car shipping: Do you need your classic car moved across the US? You are in the right place! We have been shipping classic cars for more than two decades and have a lot of experience transporting them to the fifty states. Our team has handled a number of antique cars and will offer the same top-notch service to you, no matter the size or model of your vehicle. Most times, we move them using enclosed trailers that offer maximum protection during transportation.
About A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is committed to offering satisfactory services to returning customers and those moving vehicles for the first time. We have a fantastic team that is focused on making your shipping experience hassle-free. Our drivers are knowledgeable and often move vehicles to the fifty states using state-of-the-art transport trailers. Additionally, we offer a comprehensive package that comprises of transport insurance and real-time satellite tracking for those shipping locally and internationally.
Let us be your shipping partner!
A-1 Auto Transport always offers exceptional vehicle shipping services locally and internationally. Contact us today for a free quote!