- Burton Long Distance Moving Companies
- Why You Need A Professional Mover
- What To Consider When Hiring A Moving Company
- Make Your Move To Burton Flawless
- Why Hire A-1 Auto Transport?
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- Our Moving Services
- Call Us Today
Burton Long Distance Moving Companies
Burton is a city in Genesee County, Michigan. The city is among the suburbs of Flint. It experiences a humid subtropical climate and cool breezes due to being on the shores of Lake Huron. Burton has a population of 30,000 making it the 2nd largest city in the county. Visit the arboretums, preserves and roadside parks for numerous recreational activities and scenic sites. Try the Solve it Escape Room and test your mind. There are water parks, indoor gyms and nature trails that will keep you occupied and fit. Move once in a while and experience different people and environments. A-1 Auto Transport provides the smoothest moving and vehicle relocation services. Burton has affordable real estate and cabins for visitors. Make the long distance move to the city and start afresh.
Why you need a professional mover
- Saves time: Moving takes time especially when packing and transporting your items. You may have adequate friends to help with your move, but since they lack experience and equipment expect a slow work rate. Professional movers have the experience, trained personnel and advanced equipment which reduce the amount of time used moving. They can pack faster, safer and transport the items in modified vehicles which move for hundreds of miles without breaking down.
- Insurance: Moving a large number of items and assembling all required moving resources is risky. You need to cover the move to avoid heavy losses in case the items get damaged or someone injures themselves. Moving companies have the basic cargo insurance which covers all items at 60 cents a pound. They also cover the personnel and building under the bodily-injury and property-damage insurance. You can also buy supplemental insurance for high-value items. Confirm the company’s insurance information at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association.
- Professional services: Moving companies have a bill of lading that binds the agreement between the customer and the mover. It explains how they price moves and the type of move the customer is going to receive. They also note the place where the items are being sourced and where they are being moved. They use official communication and proper language. In case of any misunderstanding, they resolve the issue promptly.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
What to consider when hiring a moving company
Search for moving companies based on their scope of operations. Most movers who operate within the state of Michigan are registered by the Michigan Movers Association. They have been operational for the last 100 years. They have an effective code of ethics which is driven by efficiency, fairness and integrity. All members are compliant with the Michigan Department of Transport.
Check the company’s assessment by the Better Business Bureau. The organization advocates for better service provision from moving companies. They assess the company’s customer service, equipment and customer reviews. Any company that is accredited by the organization and has a rating of A and above is reliable.
Make your move to Burton flawless
- Hire a reliable moving company with relevant experience and sign the contract months in advance.
- Get rid of old and broken items. Several clothes, furniture and garage items fall into this category. They only increase the moving cost and reduce space in your new premises. You can donate the items and keep the receipts to deduct expenses on your income tax.
- Stop buying groceries a week in advance. Clear your fridge before moving day and donate the foodstuff.
- Separate utilities and pack them in a clear plastic bin. It helps you locate an item in seconds. Make sure you have fresh clothes, cooking essentials and toiletries for the first few days before unpacking.
- When packing, use free corrugated boxes from com. Make holes along the sides to improve your carrying ability.
- Take pictures of electrical connections to make it easier when re-installing them.
- Document the condition of your items as you pack and load. In case of any damage, you can prove their condition and get compensation.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We make the complex process of moving easier by using a digitized communication platform. We are open 24/7 and enjoy engaging customers in moving discussions. We have a point person for each customer which ensures all our customers are efficiently handled.
Out of State Movers Near Me
Our moving services
- International moves
- State to state moves
- Pet transport
- Office moves
- Bulky furniture moves
- Vacation moves
- Military moves
- Local moves
Call us today
Get a free instant quote by filling out the form at the top of our page. You can also speak to our moving experts and customer sales team on 1-888-509-3213.