Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Burnsville, Minnesota
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Burnsville Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Welcome to A-1 Auto Transport, the premier vehicle shipping service for Burnsville and Dakota County. With more than 25 years experience transporting vehicles to and from Minnesota, we are an experienced car carrier that offers a wide variety of affordable transport options for owners, collectors, dealerships, and families.
Go here for car shipping information in this area.
Using Burnsville Vehicle Transport Companies
These are the three main factors that go into determining the cost of vehicle transport, whether you need a car shipped locally, nationwide or internationally.
- Distance – Distance is the primary indicator of cost when you hire a company to transport a vehicle. As you would expect, shipping a car to a neighboring state is less costly than shipping it across the country. The per-mile cost is typically lower for longer distances, though the exact price will be different from company to company. If you’re willing to pick up your vehicle in the nearest major city, you can save some money as it cheaper to ship a car along major transportation routes, which typically run through the larger metropolitan areas.
- Vehicle Type – What type of vehicle you need transporting can also be a factor, especially if you need shipping for anything other than a standard automobile. In some cases, like shipping a motorcycle, for instance, you can expect a cheaper price since they weigh less and take up less space on a transport carrier. If you need a larger vehicle like a truck, van or bus transported, that will naturally cost a little more. Specialized services like transporting a boat, RV, SUV or ATV also carry a higher price than shipping a two door or four door car.
- Services – There are different methods for shipping vehicles and, depending on what type of transport you need, the cost will vary. The cheapest way to ship a car to or from Burnsville is by using open air terminal transport. This involves picking up the vehicle at a local delivery terminal, as opposed to having it picked up from, and delivered to, a specific location (this is known as door-to-door auto shipping).
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Burnsville Auto Transport Company Directory
Express Auto Transport Inc
A nationwide auto shipper with 12 years of experience, Express Auto Transport offers both enclosed and open air car carriers. Their specialties are hauling vehicles bought at auction and transporting junk or salvaged vehicles.
7700 County Road 101
Shakopee, MN 55379
Lomen Auto Transport
Lomen Auto Transport, a member of the National Independent Automobile Dealers Association, has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau of Minnesota and North Dakota and have been in business for more than 35 years.
1216 Scheffer Ave.
St. Paul, MN 55116
Cross Country Boat Transport, Inc
A coast to coast and nationwide boat transporter, Cross Country Boat Transport has 25 years of experience in the industry. They can ship cradle and non-cradle boats measuring up to 50 feet in length.
23310 Lillehei Ave.
Hastings, MN 55033
Burnsville includes ZIP codes: