Burnsville Long Distance Moving Companies
You got the right size for a home, apartment, or office, you want a better paying job in a different state, you desire to be closer to your dear ones, you want to live in your dream city, you want to pursue new goals overseas, or for any other reason, you are relocating. Moving is a daunting activity and you will be well advised to seek moving help from a professional mover for a smooth and affordable move. A-1 Auto Transport Inc is the popular choice for moving to or from Burnsville, Minnesota.
We are a trustworthy worldwide mover with the right equipment, special trucks, storage facilities, offices, and professional staff in major cities and metros countrywide and internationally. A-1 Auto Transport Inc handles local moves in Burnsville, interstate moves, coast to coast moves, and overseas moves. We also provide auto transport services.
Tips on how to make your move easier
Diligent planning and preparation will enable you to relocate comfortably.
- Begin early: Start at least 10 weeks early to give yourself enough time to prepare for a smooth move. Determine the kind of moving services you need and the cost of moving. You could get an estimate from the American Moving & Storage Association. Make financial arrangements to have the money before you start relocating. Get online to research your destination and develop a master plan to help you organize the move and to adjust to the new location. Decide on the moving date and reserve your seat with the professional mover. Review the policies of the relevant buildings early.
- Consult a reputable moving company in Burnsville: Packing is the cornerstone of the safety and security strategy. It is particularly important in out of state moves because of the long distances involved and moving storage. A professional mover is a moving specialist with the right equipment and facilities to pack and ship your items fast, safely, and cheaply. Establish the important goods to relocate and donate old and unnecessary goods to charity and request a tax deduction. Call in your mover for professional packing help and also to order sufficient moving boxes and other moving supplies.
- Insure your move: Make sure you have sufficient insurance coverage, especially where you are shipping high value articles. The insurance coverage that comes with your moving package is basic in the sense that it doesn’t consider the value of your goods. Discuss your protection needs with your mover to know if you need extra insurance coverage. Extending your renter’s policy to cover your move is better and cheaper than any other insurance option.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
A reputable mover gives great benefits including:
- Peace of mind
- Cheap price
How to find the best moving company
Search for a responsible and well established mover.
- Shortlist reliable movers: Look for referrals and request a list from movers associations or browse and search in the directory for movers’.
- Research the companies: Professional movers are properly registered and authorized to operate. Study their histories and experience in interstate moving. Check reputable consumer review sites for the movers’ rankings and go through their customers’ experiences. Check out US Department of Transportation for complaints and penalties.
- Cost of moving: Ask a handful of companies for a quote in writing. A reputable mover has an expert who fully assesses your belongings for an accurate estimate.
- Choose your mover: Study the estimates and hire your mover.
Our moving services
We offer the full service package including:
- Moving advice
- Moving storage
- Items arrangement
We specialize in:
- Auto Transport
- Pet Transport
- College Moves
- Residential Moves
- Office Moves
- Commercial Moves
- International Moves
- Senior Moves
- Military Moves
- Vacation Moves
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
We offer exemplary door to door services all over the United States and throughout the world at very competitive rates. Our experienced staff understands the moving process, and we will help you to move with ease and efficiency. We have a wealth of experience of well over 20 years in the transport sector and the highest ratings on online consumer reviews.
Make the shift Now
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.