- Burlington Long Distance Moving Companies
- Why You Need A Moving Company
- Hire A Reliable Moving Company
- The Best Moving Tips
- Two Months Before Moving Day
- A Month To Moving Day
- Moving Day
- Why Hire A-1 Auto Transport?
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- Our Moving Services
- Try Us Today
Burlington Long Distance Moving Companies
If you are planning a long distance move to Burlington, moving companies are the best option. They are skilled and have the resources to make your move stress-free. Burlington is a city in Burlington County, New Jersey. It is best known for the Delaware River which cuts across 20% of the city. It also has historic streets with churches and museums that date back to the 19th century. Make the long distance move with professionals such as A-1 Auto Transport and receive quality moving and vehicle relocation services.
Why you need a moving company
- Organization: You want a move that is well-coordinated from preparation to the delivery of your items. Moving companies have the skills and experience to create order in your moving process. They make sure all transactions are documented and they possess all permits and insurance. They then use adequate and professionally trained labor to handle all moving tasks. In case of breakdowns or exhaustion, they have ready replacements that ensure the move does not stall.
- Safety: When handling your items, you want all items packed safely and moved under watchful eyes. Any damage that occurs when doing it yourself is expensive and stressful. Moving companies have professional skills that ensure they safely handle all moving tasks from packing to unpacking and house arrangement.
- Long distances: Transporting your items across long distances is exhausting. You can easily fall asleep when driving along the highway and get involved in a road accident. Also, it is more challenging to drive a truck which is heavily loaded. Weather conditions such as heavy rains or snow can also make it difficult to transport your items. Such conditions are best left to experts such as A-1 Auto Transport.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Hire a reliable moving company
Ask for recommendations from friends, relatives or coworkers who have dealt with moving companies. Let them perform an in-person estimate for all your moving items so that they can offer a sound decision. You can also check internet sources but avoid sites which use brokerage services since they are not bound by common laws as moving companies.
If people in your locality don’t have referrals, use the American Movers and Storage Association. They have thousands of moving companies that are categorized according to their specialty and coverage. It’s advisable to use the association’s members since they are bound by a professional code of ethics.
Contact several companies and get a moving quote over the phone or email. Inform them of all items you want moved and the distance. Do not forget any item since it will result in extra charges on moving day. A moving quote helps you reduce your expenses by downsizing your move. It also assists you in choosing moving companies that are within your budget.
Check their licenses and insurance at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association. The body is authorized by the United States Department of Transport to regulate state to state moving companies in the country. Use the New Jersey Department of Transport for intrastate moving companies.
The best moving tips
Two months before moving day:
- Move to your new hometown and get to know the schools, community programmes and other amenities.
- Plan your new house arrangement. It also helps you decide what to move with and what to get rid of.
- Sign a moving contract with a reliable moving company.
A month to moving day:
- Change your address at the United States Postal Services.
- Start cancelling utilities like electricity and cable at your new home and applying for them at your new premises.
- Begin packing seasonal items, personal documents and valuables. Use labels on all boxes to ease the unpacking process.
- Finish up by packing day to day items 2-3 weeks to moving day.
- Avail yourself in case the personnel need any assistance.
- Tour the house one final time and confirm nothing has been left behind.
- Sign all the release documents and provide the movers with a fair tip and refreshments.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We are committed to customer satisfaction as displayed in our customer testimonials page. Thousands of customers rely on our incredible services and we ensure to develop our skills and equipment regularly.
Out of State Movers Near Me
Our moving services
- Office moves
- Commercial moves
- Military moves
- Affordable long distance moves
- Storage services
- Pet transport
- Vehicle shipping
- Pool table moves
- Piano moves
Try us today
We would like to hear from you. Get in touch with us on 1-888-5209-3213 or A-1 Auto Transport and speak directly to our sales team. Fill out the form at the top of our page and get access to great discounts.