- Burlington Long Distance Moving Companies
- Why You Should Hire A Moving Company
- How To Find The Best Moving Company In Burlington
- Tips For Having A Smooth Move
- Why Hire A-1 Auto Transport?
- Our Moving Services
- Contact Us
Burlington Long Distance Moving Companies
Among the cities in East Iowa, Burlington has picturesque views of the Mississippi River. The Great River Bridge and Lady Liberty of Burlington are two of the most famous landmarks in the city. Burlington is the county seat of Des Moines County and has 25,000 residents. The city is synonymous with baseball, golf and bike events. The Snake Alley, a very crooked alley in the city hosts the most difficult bike race of Iowa. Make new friends and expand your network in Burlington. Enjoy recreational activities at Funcity, Crapo Park and Starr’s Nature Preserve. Long distance moves are best handled by experienced and well-equipped moving companies. A-1 Auto Transport has the most reliable moving and car relocation services.
Why you should hire a moving company
- Insurance: When moving items over a long distance, mishaps may occur along the way. Extreme weather, potholes and road accidents may damage the items. Moving companies use insurance to cover such occurrences. They have content insurance for the items and workers compensation for the employees conducting the move. Your friends may also break and misplace items when helping with your move. Their inexperience coupled with lack of equipment results in inefficiency. In such instances, you cater for the loss alone.
- Value for money: Moving companies have services that are worth every penny spent. They are well organized which ensures the move flows smoothly the entire day. The company has enough labour to deal with all items within the given time. Your items are wrapped and safely packed in quality boxes. Movers use trucks that are fairly new and modified to increase their efficiency. Moving companies have the option of full-service moves which include packing and unpacking. They also have storage facilities for all types of items.
- Swift: Moving companies work faster than your friends. They have conducted thousands of moves successfully. They have a clear view in mind of how the move should progress. This makes them work seamlessly for long hours. The employees are trained to pack, load and transport the items fast. The workforce is sufficient and well-coordinated. They use equipment like dollies and ramps to move heavy items like stacked boxes much faster. Advanced technology such as real-time satellite tracking ensures the trucks use the shortest and safest routes. The drivers work in shifts to ensure they have no stopovers. The trucks are modified to move for hundreds of miles without any breakdowns.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best moving company in Burlington
Search for reliable moving companies from customer review sites like Yelp and Movingscam.com. The sites have verified reviews from thousands of customers.
Verify the company’s USDOT number at FMCSA. Key in the carrier number to view the type of insurance and permits the company possesses. Also remember to view the pending violations and safety ratings of the moving company.
Moving companies that are members of American Movers and Storage Association and Iowa Moving and Warehousing Association have quality services. They educate the public about moving and recommend the best moving company.
Check with Better Business Bureau on the consumer complaints and how they were resolved. They also assess and rank companies according to their performance. BBB is one of the most trusted company assessors in the country.
Tips for having a smooth move
- Preparation is important to conduct a successful move.
- After booking the services of a professional mover, enlist friends to help with your move.
- Inform the neighbors of your move. It is polite to let them know of any disturbance expected.
- Sort out your stuff. Sell or donate items you no longer use. Ensure friends who help with the move are considered first when giving away stuff.
- Inform the movers of any new developments that may arise when packing.
- Label the boxes clearly. In case of fragile items, use strong colors and huge letters, to enable easy identification.
- Have an overnight bag with you. This helps you on the first one or two nights before you complete unpacking.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We have solid remarks from Corporate Critic due to our corporate social responsibility record. We extensively involve the community in our functions through scholarships, jobs and community activities. Our service delivery is second to none. We have 5 stars reviews from several customer review sites like Transportreviews.com.
Our moving services
- Storage services
- Interstate moves
- Residential relocations
- Office moves
- Full-service moves
- Commercial moves
- Military moves
- Piano moves
- Auto transport
- Cheap Burlington movers
Get in touch, call us on 1-888-509-3213, or find us at A-1 Auto Transport. Please remember to fill out the form at the top of our page and get free professional moving advice.