Mom and pop shops, a historic carousel, a friendly community, and a rustic old town turned into a museum. You won’t have to travel further into Colorado to find all that and a calming environment. Burlington offers all of it within two square miles. When you have a long-distance move, you can get A-1 Auto Transport to help you with shipping cars to or from Burlington. We have the safest and most reliable solutions in the region.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Burlington to Colorado Springs||$150||150 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Burlington to Albuquerque||$480||480 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Burlington to Chicago||$660||881 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Phoenix to Burlington||$672||896 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Detroit to Burlington||$688||1147 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Diego to Burlington||$745||1243 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Burlington to New York||$976||1627 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Miami Beach to Burlington||$1139||1899 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Burlington
Our reach extends to all parts of the town and the adjacent communities. We have operations running through major global destinations and all the 50 states in America.
Transport services offered in Burlington
Our open fleet ranges from flatbed trucks that can carry 1-4 cars and multi-car haulers that can transport 8-10 vehicles on the same trip.
Enclosed shipping adds a protective layer to the vehicles in transit by covering them from the external environment. It is the most ideal transport solution for luxury, exotic, and collectible cars.
When you opt for door-to-door shipping, you can choose a desired pick-up and delivery point such as your residence or the nearest parking lot. A public parking space becomes a better solution where the trailers cannot reach your neighborhood.
Terminal-to-terminal shipping makes use of the storage and transportation hubs found in large cities and towns. We will appoint a drop-off/pick-up point in one of the available depots in Colorado.
A-1 Auto Transport offers all the right international connections that you might need when shipping cars to or from Burlington.
- Air transport offers the quickest transit timelines. It comes at an expensive cost that works best when you have high-end vehicles.
- RoRoshipping allows you to have the most affordable vehicle relocation to any part of the world. RoRo describes the loading and unloading process, where our team drives the vehicles on or off the shipping vessel.
- Containerized shipping helps to secure highly prized vehicles during the transit process. You can also use it when you need to consolidateall your possessions in one place when moving overseas.
Types of cars that we ship
We have reliable transport solutions for sedans, coupes, hatchbacks, motorcycles, SUVs, vans, pickup trucks, large trucks, farm machinery, project equipment, and every other type of automobile or oversized cargo.
How to prepare a car for shipping
- Personal items, household effects, and contraband goods should not be inside the vehicle during the shipping process. The car may run through a spot check by the DOT, which may lead to heavy fines and confiscation of the items.
- Wash the vehicle so that it becomes easy to run it through a physical inspection. Record the pre-existing chips, dents, and scratches on the body, before handing the car for shipping.
- Remove all the aftermarket accessories fitted inside and outside the vehicle, such as GPS, DVD players, radio detectors, spoilers, ground effects, and luggage racks.
- Do not fuel up the car since it may add unnecessary weight to the carrier. We recommend that you keep it at about 1/4 of the tank, which will allow the driver to drive the vehicle when loading and unloading.
- Disable the alarm system and prepare a spare set of keys that you will hand over to the truck driver.
- Keep the vehicle in running shape so that you can have an easy time using it at the destination. Top off the fluids, get a fully charged battery, inflate the tires, and fix all the mechanical problems.
- You might need to prepare the necessary paperwork to prove ownership of the vehicle depending on the regulations. Go to your local DMV to get certified copies of the documents.
A-1 Auto Transport runs one of the largest car shipping networks in the country. We are present in all the 50 states of the U.S. We have all the solutions that you need when shipping cars to or from Burlington. When you choose our service:
- You will deal with a legit company registered by the relevant authorities such as the FMCSA.
- Your vehicle gets insurance protection at the full replacement cost.
- You can follow the progress using our GPS tracking service.
- You will get to interact with the most experienced professionals in the industry as your vehicle gets the best protection throughout the process.
- You will get shipping estimates without having to pay or make any commitments. We’re confident in our service delivery. Click here to read some of our customer reviews.
Get free shipping quotes!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Burlington - Kit Carson, Colorado (CO) 80807
Our Services and Information
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - December2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September