Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Burdette, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Burdette, Arkansas Safe and Secure Car Shipping
Burdette is a very small town in northern Arkansas in Mississippi County. It is a very rural town with hunting lodges, small caps, and small, locally owned retail shops that cater to hunters and camping enthusiasts. Burdette is located near Blytheville and many of the local residents live in Burdette yet work in Blytheville and other communities nearby. Farming was once the largest area for employment in Burdette and although farming has decreased in the city since the early 1900’s, it is still a prevalent way of life for many local residents.
Burdette is less than 45 miles from Jonesboro, Arkansas and less than 50 miles from Memphis, Tennessee. This makes it possible for those that live locally to find a wide array of shopping facilities as well as nearby entertainment and attractions and many places for education facilities, outstanding healthcare, and reasonable employment opportunities.
Read more about Arkansas (AR) car shipping.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Burdette to San Antonio||$576||769 miles||3 – 5 days|
|New York to Burdette||$649||1083 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Burdette to Cheyenne||$655||1092 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Bismarck to Burdette||$715||1193 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Burdette to Mesa||$873||1455 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Phoenix to Burdette||$880||1468 miles||4 – 8 days|
|Burdette to San Francisco||$1067||2135 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Portland to Burdette||$1125||2251 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car Shipping Tips
When you need to have a car shipped to Burdette, or to any other location nationwide, be sure to follow these tips from A-1 Auto Transport to help ensure your shipment goes smoothly:
- Take time to get quotes from several auto transport companies before you hire one. This will give you time to speak to an agent and see how they respond to questions you may have as well as compare rates. If a company agent seems unprofessional when you call for a quote or to ask a question, keep in mind that this will most likely represent the professionalism at a later date if an issue should happen to arise once the transport has been booked.
- Lighten the load a little and help cut the cost of shipping by removing anything that is not actually necessary on the car. Removable spare seats, tool boxes or other weighty objects can be taken off if you will not need them when the car is delivered.
- Make sure the car is clean so all surface areas are easy to see. The car will be inspected before it is loaded as well as when it is delivered. Dents, dings and paint scratches are much easier to see on a clean surface than on one covered in dirt, dust, and grime.
- Keep in mind that most companies will not give you a precise date that the car will be picked up. They will usually give you a 2-3 day window as many outside circumstances can affect the timing on auto transport. Things like weather, rest stops and mandatory DOT inspections as well as the flow of traffic, accidents and even other customers not being on time can delay pickup and delivery of other vehicles on the truck. The company, or the driver, will usually call the customer within 24 hours of the actual time they expect to get the car or drop one off.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Burdette Auto Transport Guide
Sundown Express LLC
Sundown Express LLC is a privately owned and operated trucking company that provides safe, quality auto transport for cars, trucks, vans and other types of motor vehicles. They work for private car owners as well as large companies, dealerships, manufacturers, and others to offer insured and licensed transport and freight services. They are registered with the USDOT and have accreditation with the FMCSA.
994 Stanley Road, Gates, Tennessee 38037
Henry’s Towing and Recovery
Henry’s Towing and Recovery is a family owned company that provides many services for automobile owners throughout the state of Arkansas. Henry’s works for private car and truck owners that need fast and reliable wrecker and towing services as well as general automobile transport within the state. They also work for financial companies, auto dealers and others to provide top rated recovery services for vehicles all over the state. They are licensed, insured and bonded and also registered with the DOT.
Burdette includes ZIP codes: