- Buffalo Long Distance Moving Companies
- Why hire a moving company
- How to choose a reliable moving company
- Tips to make your move easy
- Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
- Out of State Movers Near Me
- Our moving services
- Contact us
Buffalo Long Distance Moving Companies
Buffalo is the county seat of Wright County in central Minnesota. The city has a dozen parks and lakes that provide multiple recreational activities. You can swim, boat and fish at Buffalo Park or camp at the Beebe Lake Regional Park. The Mary Schmidt Crawford Woods Scientific Natural Areas have hundreds of rare animal species like aquatic snakes, raptors and African big cats. If there is something you have wanted to try out, but never found the confidence, moving to a new area might help. A-1 Auto Transport is one of the most experienced and reliable moving companies in Wright County. We also provide vehicle relocation services.
Why hire a moving company
- Storage: When making moves across states, you may need to store your items as you search for suitable housing. You may also have minimal space in your new house and you need space to store the extra items. Moving companies have warehouses in most towns across the state. The warehouses have adequate facilities to ensure the safety and security of your items. They have different storage options convenient to your requirements.
- Properly stocked: You require dollies to move stacked boxes and heavy equipment to the moving vehicle. You also require a vehicle that can move for hundreds of miles without breaking down. This equipment is expensive and requires handling by trained personnel. Professional movers have proper moving equipment and quality packing supplies. Movers pack your items in corrugated boxes and transport them in modified vehicles. This ensures efficiency, safety and timely deliveries.
- Professionalism: Moving companies have trained personnel who provide professional services along each stage of the moving process. The customer service team is easily accessible and addresses each customer respectfully. The team handling the move uses official communication and responds to all your queries promptly. All transactions are documented and you sign an agreement before working together.
How to choose a reliable moving company
Use the American Movers and Storage Association to find movers operating across states. It’s the most experienced and trusted nationwide moving association. Any mover who has a membership of more than 10 years with a reputable service record is worth their salt.
When moving within the state of Minnesota, use companies registered with the Minnesota Transport Services Association. They adhere to quality services, honesty and fairness. There are rarely any customer complaints against the association members.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Ensure you ask the mover the following questions before signing the contract.
- The company’s physical addresses. You can also visit their offices to verify their experience and equipment.
- What the company includes in the quotation and all hidden costs.
- The type of insurance the company uses and it’s liability in the event of an accident.
- All factors that affect pricing and the delivery window.
- Does the company have storage services and any other additional services?
When signing the moving contract, it’s advisable to have a witness present. If you don’t understand any clause in the contract, consult professional help before proceeding. Remember to avoid the ‘guaranteed quote’ since it’s a common source of customer-mover disagreements.
Tips to make your move easy
- Create a moving schedule after hiring a moving company. Mark the moving day and all tasks in between. Put reminders on your electronic gadgets and calendars. Assign sufficient time to tasks like packing to ensure all items are packed professionally.
- Acquire free boxes from org to reduce the packing expenses. Fumigate them to eliminate any pests. Pad the insides of the boxes using towels and blankets; this protects the items from heavy impact while inside the carrier.
- Ensure you are 75% prepared before moving day. Place packed boxes near exits and dismantle large furniture. Label all the boxes appropriately according to their destination.
- If you’ve purchased the full-service move from A-1 Auto Transport, you can mark all moving items and unlock all doors on moving day. You only need to sign the release forms and move into a furnished house.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We have 25 years experience which has improved our services at each stage of the moving process. We work to maintain a healthy long term relationship with our customers which results in numerous positive reviews and thousands of referrals.
Out of State Movers Near Me
Our moving services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Pool table moves
- Piano moves
- Commercial moves
- Auto shipping
- Local moves
- Senior moves
- Storage services
- Full-service moves
Check out A-1 Auto Transport and book your move by calling 1-888-241-3110. Fill out the form at the top of our page and get an estimate for free.