Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Broomfield, Colorado
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe & Reliable Broomfield Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Welcome to the ultimate guide to shipping a car in Broomfield, Colorado! Whether you need a vehicle shipped to or from the area, the information on this page will help you find the best value when choosing an auto shipper, as well as provide some tips on what to look for in a company. At the bottom of the page, you’ll find a directory of local auto shippers from around the Denver metro area.
Learn more about importing a vehicle to Colorado.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Broomfield to Colorado Springs||$86||86 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Broomfield to Albuquerque||$464||464 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Las Vegas to Broomfield||$569||759 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Broomfield to Houston||$628||1047 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Broomfield to Nashville||$698||1164 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Broomfield to San Jose||$763||1273 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Miami to Broomfield||$1035||2071 miles||6 – 8 days|
|New York to Broomfield||$1068||1781 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Broomfield Vehicle Transport Companies
- Enclosed Car Shipping – There are two types of carriers used in auto transport: open and enclosed. The basic difference is that enclosed auto transport covers the vehicle on all sides during shipping to protect it from weather, road hazards, debris, dust and sun damage. Enclosed transport usually costs more since fewer cars can be moved at once–usually one or two compared to 6 to 12 cars on an open carrier. Some of our customers have voiced confusion over which type of carrier to choose and here’s the simple way to find out. In most cases, an open air carrier is more than suitable to transport a vehicle; however, there are some cases in which an enclosed carrier might be preferable. These cases include customers that are shipping a luxury, vintage, classic or collector car. Basically, any type of vehicle that carries a higher value, whether monetary or sentimental, should be transported in an enclosed carrier.
- Licensing and Insurance – Before you agree to a contract with an auto shipper, you should ask for their licensing information as well as proof of insurance. Every company that moves cars in the U.S. is required by law to be registered with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and carry a minimum amount of insurance coverage, both of which you can verify online. Using the search function on the Licensing and Insurance Public website of the FMCSA, you can type in company information, including a doing business as (DBA) name, and find out relevant information about them. The licensing number you want to ask for is the U.S. DOT number, which is issued by the Department of Transportation. You should ask for a shipper’s MC#, or motor carrier license number, to make sure that they have valid operating authority in the areas they serve.
- Auto Transport Websites – More than likely, some or all of your search for a company to move your vehicle will involve the internet. You may be surprised to find that there are a lot of companies out there offering the same type of services, so how do you separate the wheat from the chaff? The first tell is the content on the website. Most car shippers will have a form on the website to offer a free estimate, as we do on the top right of this page. However, it’s the content on the site that will really tell you the quality of a company. You’ll notice that the writing on less reputable websites is filled with spelling mistakes and grammatical errors, which is usually a good sign that they may not be the best option. On the other side of the spectrum, some websites may have to little to no writing or information on them. If the bulk of a company’s web presence consists of an online quote form and some bullet points next to it, keep looking! Shipping a car can be confusing and a good website should be able to answer most, if not all, of your questions.
Visit the City of Broomfield’s official website to learn more about the consumer services available from businesses in the area.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Broomfield, CO Auto Transport Companies Directory
Covey Auto Express
Covey Auto Express has over 25 years of experience and is a member of the Better Business Bureau. They offer a variety of services in Broomfield, including moving new and used cars, heavy equipment transport and towing.
990 76 Service Rd, Henderson, CO 80640
Champion Auto Carriers Inc
In business since 1999, Champion Auto Carriers transports vehicles for private owners, cars bought at auction, dealerships, and car rental agencies. Like A-1 Auto Transport, they are a member of the Environmental Protection Agency’s SmartWay program to reduce emissions and increase fuel efficiency in the industry.
8909 Yosemite Street, Henderson, CO 80640
Cordova Auto Transport
A transport company out of Commerce City, Cordova Auto Transport offers open and enclosed shipping. In addition to moving cars, they also ship motorcycles, ATVs, RVs, boats and corporate vehicles. They offer a discount to members of the military.
6144 Ivy Street, Commerce City, CO 80022
Services And Information
Broomfield includes ZIP codes:
80020, 80021, 80023, 80038, 80234.