How To Ship Your Brooks.
They might be old but that is what makes them so valuable. After buying a Brooks, what the car owner should think about next is how to get the vehicle home. It is one thing to ship a normal sedan, but another to ship a classic vintage. They not only require dedication but special expertise. Only a truly reliable company can be trusted to get the vehicle safely home. Here are some of the characteristics one should look for in their car transport partner.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The ability to ship both locally and internationally: Our services include both domestic and international car shipping services.
- Domestic Shipping: We offer both local and state to state automobile shipping services. We offer four different types of interstate shipping services including road transport, rail transport, freight transport and air transport. Whichever way you decide to move your vehicle across country, we have the right technology and the cheapest cross country rates for you.
- International Shipping: Our Company can also handle your international auto shipping needs whether you are shipping to or from overseas. Our international services include custom clearance filings, cross border shipping services, container packing and vehicle storage.
Pickup and delivery.
We offer flexible and comfortable automobile pickup and delivery services. We arrange pickup and delivery with you beforehand to ensure that it fits into your schedule and timing as your comfort is our utmost concern.
We also offer door to door and terminal to terminal car shipping services.
- Door to Door Shipping: We offer genuine door to door car transport services that are different from other car shipping companies as we deliver your vehicle to your specified location which could be your home, office or any other preferred location.
- Terminal to Terminal Shipping: We also offer terminal to terminal services that allow you to drop-off your vehicle and pick it up at the nearest terminal to your destination.
Choice of car carriers: We also offer both enclosed and open auto transport services.
- Open: You can minimize the costs of shipping your automobile by making use of our open shipping services with preferred top placement to protect your vehicle from leaking fluids and debris.
- Enclosed: We also offer enclosed car shipping services at cheap rates. Choosing our enclosed transportation option guarantees the most protection for your vehicle especially on long distance hauls.
Our company is committed to providing the most comprehensive cover possible. Many companies only provide the bare minimum in terms of insurance, only looking to fulfill the industry requirements set by the department of transport. However, our company provides varying rates depending on the vehicle type, age and value.
First times will no doubt have heard the horror stories of individuals who have had their vehicles shipped by car transport companies, only to receive them at the other end in a worse condition. A vehicle is too much of an investment to be handled carelessly. At our company, we understand this and this is why ship your cars using the safest methods and procedures. We guarantee that all vehicles entrusted to us would be delivered safely.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?