Brooklyn Park Long Distance Moving Companies
The city is the sixth largest in the state of Minnesota. It has over 80,000 residents who live in an area of 70km square. Brooklyn Park in Hennepin County is a bedroom community where most residents work in the twin cities of Minneapolis and St Paul. It’s a third tier suburb with several structures having been built after the year 2000. The city has the most affordable real estate among the suburbs of Minnesota. It’s complemented by being a ‘tree city’ due to the numerous forests and nature trails in the parks. The city also has modern community colleges, hospitals and malls and its proximity to major urban centers ensures it is well facilitated. Visit Brooklyn Park and view the Coon Rapids Dam, Mississippi River and Eagle Lake Regional Park with exciting seasonal sports. Choose A-1 Auto Transport for smooth moving and vehicle relocation services.
Why you need a moving company
- Remarkable services: Professional moving companies have great service delivery. They have a customer support page that deals with queries and suggestions. All transactions with the company are recorded and stored for future discounts. There are several types of moves which can be undertaken at your convenience. Constant communication ensures you are updated of the moving progress. Any disputes are resolved swiftly and amicably.
- Proper inventory: Moving companies begin by conducting a walk-through, taking stock of what you own and finally valuing the items accordingly. The personnel create an inventory as they pack and load items. The truck that ferries the items has a distinct number; it’s also aided by real-time satellite tracking which ensures the items don’t get lost or stolen. If you want your items stored in a warehouse, they can be moved in and out in a few minutes due to an efficient stock management system.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find a reliable mover in Brooklyn Park
Check local moving associations like the Minnesota Transport Services Association. They have hundreds of moving companies operating within the state of Minnesota. All members have promised to provide legal, honest and effective services to the consumers. They list the code of ethics which guides all moving companies. They also educate the customer on their rights and responsibilities when dealing with moving companies. All members are compliant with the Minnesota Department of Transport. They use quality vehicles, possess updated household goods moving licenses and proper insurance.
Enter the interstate company’s USDOT number at FMCSA to view the licensing, insurance and safety rating of the moving company. If the company has a poor safety rating and a recently activated household items moving license, that should raise an alarm. A reliable company should also have few complaints and zero pending violations.
Tips to ease your move
Plan in advance
- To make sure everything goes smoothly, choose your desired moving company at least three months in advance.
- Move during the off-season since the charges are reduced and most reliable movers are available.
- Ensure the company representative surveys your house to estimate the moving cost.
- Source for moving supplies and help from friends.
- Budget what to spend to avoid unnecessary expenditure. Use the company’s estimate to guide you in formulating a budget.
- Prepare the family for new experiences. The kids need to know they will lose a few friends and maybe pets. You can visit the new house before moving in to get the feel of new beginnings which will help you transition faster. You can also check the house for defaults and document them before moving in.
- Use corrugated and free quality boxes from org. They should withstand the bumpy roads and long distance.
- Label all the boxes along the sides since it helps when loading and unpacking your items.
- Pack glassware and delicate items amongst clothing. Use anti-static peanut for large screens and electronic appliances.
- Place the packed items in strategic locations.
On moving day
- Be available during the move.
- Inform the neighbours about expected disturbance.
- Sign off the contract and tip the movers fairly.
Why you should trust A-1 Auto Transport
We cover the entire country and its overseas territories. We have a digitized communication platform that has made it easier to book moves and engage with A-1 Auto Transport. We are among the earliest members of the Smart Way Programme where we provide sustainable services along each stage of the moving process.
Our moving services
- Local moves
- International moves
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- Apartment relocations
- Senior moves
- Office moves
- Storage services
Contact us now
Get a free, no obligation to buy, price quote for your shipment.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you: