Brooklyn Center Long Distance Moving Companies
Brooklyn Center in Hennepin County was formed as a local trading center before the post war era. The city is situated on the west bank of Mississippi River in Minnesota. It has over 30,000 residents who have progressed from a bedroom community to an industrial city. There are medical equipment manufacturing firms which employ thousands and sell merchandise to far off countries. Several small businesses have relocated to the city due to favourable taxation, raw materials and labour. The parks are laden with playgrounds, fishing and picnic grounds. They have cool watersports and mixed martial arts centers with the most famous student being Brock Lesnar, a professional wrestler. Whatever reason you decide to move, A-1 Auto Transport has the facilities and experience to make your move stress free. We also provide vehicle relocation services in Hennepin County.
Why you should engage a moving company
- Numerous items: If you own many items and lack the time or skills to move them, it’s advisable to use a professional mover. They can deal with heavy items like refrigerators and furniture as you handle light items. It saves time and ensures the process is done efficiently. Movers provide safety by padding boxes and wrapping delicate items.
- Valuable items: There are some items such as art collections and heirlooms that you can’t trust your friends to pack and load. Other items such as LED screens and wine collections are too expensive and any damage that occurs is catastrophic. You require a mover who will safeguard your items and deliver them safely.
- Movers also have supplemental insurance which replaces the item’s full value in case of accidents.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find steadfast movers in Brooklyn Center
Check the American Movers and Storage Association catalogue for the best moving companies. They have thousands of members who operate within states, across states and internationally. All members need to have a good reputation and quality services before registration. They are identified by the Promover sign.
Use the Better Business Bureau to check for customer reviews. The organization has helped customers find reliable moving companies for over 100 years. They assess and accredit moving companies according to their ability. It’s advisable to deal with accredited moving companies since the organization acts as a mediator in case of disputes.
All companies moving across states should be compliant with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association. The association inspects the resources companies use and the type training administered. They also handle consumer complaints and verify moving companies insurance information.
Beware of moving companies that:
- Don’t want to conduct an in-house estimate. They prefer doing it over the phone.
- Arrive with unmarked vehicles on moving day.
- Prefer dealing with cash and are hasty in asking for deposits
- Lack a permanent physical address, website or operational warehouses.
- Answer the phone casually without identifying themselves first.
Tips to make your move easy
- Get to know about long distance moves. You can find useful information on government transport departments or professional moving associations. Understand the taxation, delivery window and factors that affect pricing. First time movers incur huge additional expenses when they get into long distance moves blindly.
- The heavier your load, the higher the moving charge. Get rid of old and items which are no longer useful. You can either sell or donate them to local charities. It also increases the space in your new house.
- Get free boxes from org and mark them with keywords like the room destination and number of items. It comes in handy when unpacking. Make holes along the sides of the boxes to improve their handling.
- Assign a strategic room in the house as your packing base. It saves you time used locating and moving items.
- When packing, fill the drawers, suitcases, trash bags and laundry bins with clothes and books. It saves on the amount of boxes used and improves the hauling efficiency.
Why use A-1 Auto Transport?
We regularly train our personnel to match international standards which in turn improves our customer satisfaction. Our performance record speaks for itself having handled thousands of customers with a 98% success rate and zero pending violations. With A-1 Auto Transport, you are sure of prompt and smooth moving services.
- Full-service moves
- Senior moves
- Door to door relocations
- Local moves
- Pool table moves
- Piano moves
- Long distance house moves
- Long distance government moves
- Corporate relocations
- Storage services
- Specialized moves
Get in touch, call us on 1-888-509-3213 and experience unique moving services. Fill out the form at the top of our page and get exclusive discounts specifically tailored for you.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.