Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Brookhaven, Georgia
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe & Reliable Brookhaven Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Do you need a vehicle shipped to or from Brookhaven, Georgia? This guide has all the information you’ll need to find a reliable car shipper in the area and the information you’ll need to make the most informed choice possible. If you have questions that are not answered here or would like to get started right away with a free cost estimate, call us at the number at the top of the page.
Learn more about shipping your car/motorcycle to Georgia.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Nashville to Brookhaven||$249||249 miles||2-4 days|
|Raleigh to Brookhaven||$395||395 miles||2-4 days|
|Brookhaven to Tampa||$466||466 miles||2-4 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Brookhaven||$471||629 miles||3-5 days|
|New York to Brookhaven||$641||855 miles||3-5 days|
|Brookhaven to Albuquerque||$846||1410 miles||4-6 days|
|Seattle to Brookhaven||$1054||2636 miles||7-9 days|
|Brookhaven to Las Vegas||$1189||1982 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Brookhaven Auto Transport Services
- Cancellation Policy & Deposits – When looking for a company to ship your car, an important topic to ask about is their cancellation policy. Many shippers will request a small deposit when booking your shipping–it should reflect only a small percentage of the total payment for your auto transport. Once you’ve placed a deposit with a carrier, it holds your spot on the carrier. Since this means that another customer can’t use your spot, many shippers make the deposit nonrefundable as a way to guard against double-booking. If you have any concerns that you may need to cancel at the last minute, or if you’re unsure about the company you’re contracted with, ask what their policy is for cancellation.
Need a classic car shipped to or from Brookhaven, GA? Visit our information center to learn about our classic car shipping services.
- Finding the Best Value – There are many factors that go into the total price of shipping a car and the best value isn’t always the same as the cheapest price. In fact, you should be cautious of companies that drastically undercut competing shippers–there’s usually a reason. Sometimes it can be an indicator of poor service and safety standards, other times it may mean you’ll have some “unexpected costs” coming your way during shipment to recoup the unrealistically low estimate. The best approach is to contact a handful of companies that move cars and get price quotes from each of them. With this information, you should see some similarities in pricing and services that will allow you to spot a good value when you see it. The prices you’re quoted will vary slightly, but they should be more or less in the same “ballpark.”
- Brokers & Shippers – When searching online, you’ll run into one of two types of companies involved in the auto shipping process. The first group is made up of brokers, who do not actually move vehicles. Their job is to put customers who need a vehicle moved in contact with a company that provides that service. Some may see brokers as unnecessary middlemen, but they serve an important function within the industry since not all shippers have the staff to devote to advertising, marketing, and finding customers. The businesses that do the physical moving of vehicles are called shippers or carriers–they are the ones that a good broker can connect you with. Some companies may operate as both a broker and a shipper, taking the requests they can handle and parceling out the others to another auto transport service. If you’d prefer to work with one type of company over another, feel free to ask them if they operate as a broker, carrier, or both.
Visit the City of Brookhaven’s official website to find out about other businesses and services that are available locally.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Brookhaven, Georgia Auto Transport Directory
Great American Auto Transport
Great American Auto Transport is a car shipper out of Atlanta that specializes in enclosed long distance vehicle moving. They offer nationwide service, both to and from Brookhaven, including door-to-door shipping.
2924 Clairmont Road Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30329
Lepke Auto Transport
Lepke Auto Transport is a family run shipping business with more than 30 years of experience. They offer free quotes through their website and ship fleets of vehicles for dealers and company relocations.
4050 Chippewa Place Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30319
AA Car Transport LLC
A nationwide auto shipper out of Atlanta, AA Car Transport ships to all 50 states, U.S. territories, and Canada. They do not require any upfront deposit prior to shipping.
400 Perimeter Center Terrace #900, Atlanta, GA 30346
Brookhaven includes ZIP codes:
30319, 30326, 30329.