- Brookhaven Long Distance Moving Companies
- The Best Tips To Make Your Move Easier
- Reasons To Hire A Professional Moving Company
- How To Choose The Right Moving Company
- International And Overseas Moving To Or From Brookhaven
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- Our Services
- Why Choose A-1 Auto Transport?
- Get In Touch
Brookhaven Long Distance Moving Companies
While moving house can be a complex process, it doesn’t have to be frustrating. An established moving company is the solution to a smooth move. Our experience of over 25 years gives us an edge over other moving companies; we will deliver your household items in good condition and on time. When you hire us, we promise to give you an unforgettable moving experience to Brookhaven. We offer military relocations and vehicle transport among other specialized services.
The best tips to make your move easier
- In order to pack without interruptions, get plenty of boxes. You can get them free of charge at liquor stores or bookstores. The boxes should have firm edges and come in different sizes. You also require sealing tape, marker pens, and bubble wrap.
- Create a moving checklist with flexible time intervals so that you can comfortably complete each task. Start as early as eight weeks and work at your own pace. Don’t wait until the last minute to start rushing things.
- Find a reliable moving company and make an early booking. Movers run busy schedules and need at least 4 weeks advance booking. Avoid moving on weekends because it is the busiest day for movers and rates are usually high.
- Pack a 'first-night' kit with essential items during the first two days at your new home. Unpacking may take a while and having essential items like toiletries, towels, a few utensils, coffee, snacks, a change of clothes and prescriptions will be handy.
- Visit your new home a few days before moving to familiarize yourself with the area. Talk to your neighbors, find favorite spots and check out the local shops and surroundings.
Reasons to hire a professional moving company
- Saves money: At first, moving without professional movers may seem cheaper. But as the move progresses and you start incurring costs you hadn't anticipated, you'll wish you had hired a mover. Poor handling of household items can lead to damages which will be a loss on your side. On the other hand, movers have the skills to handle your stuff with care reducing the possibility of damage during transit.
- Safety and security: Anything could happen during a move. Professional movers are insured which means your items are protected in case of an accident, theft or fire. You’ll have peace of mind with the knowledge that your belongings are in safe hands.
- Experience: Movers have what it takes to complete a move on time. They receive extensive training which makes them highly qualified at handling items of any size or shape. They will arrive on time with the necessary equipment and immediately commence the moving process. They will load and unload your items within no time and help you settle without a problem.
- Saves time: People who are working daily and rarely have time for anything else will find the services of a professional moving company really useful. The movers will plan everything and make sure your items are delivered within the deadline. Your work routine will continue as usual and your move will be taken care of.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to choose the right moving company
Get written quotes from multiple movers and compare them. Moving rates vary from one moving company to another so you need to shop for the most affordable one. However, keep in mind that cheap might be expensive in the long run. Avoid movers who offer suspiciously low bids.
Check the license and registration of your moving company. Visit the FMCSA website and gather information about your mover. Here, you'll find the complaints history, contact details and directions to their facilities. A reputable mover has nothing to hide and will readily show you their licenses.
Hire a ProMover member. These are companies that have been screened for any criminal activities and found to have clean track records. Members can only be certified if they agree to follow specific sets of rules. This way, consumers are protected from fraudulent operators.
International And Overseas Moving To Or From Brookhaven
If you don't have time to move your belongings on your own, A1 auto transport can take care of it. We can coordinate the entire project, and the pick-up/drop off processes can be supervised by a family member.
Our team can pick each box or piece of furniture. We also have a onetime policy of leaving your things in their assigned places upon their delivery.
Depending on the size of your home, we’ll provide an appropriate number of workers to pack and carry your things. However, we can leave this part of the transport to you if you'd like to handle it at your own leisure.
Out of State Movers Near Me
- Residential moving
- Commercials moving
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- Military relocation
- Packing materials
- Storage services
- Long distance moving
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport?
We are a professional and friendly moving company that puts the priorities of its clients first. Our team’s outstanding commitment to making your move run smoothly keeps our torch lighting. Our mission is to provide services that surpass our customer expectations. For excellent, affordable and reliable services, A-1 Auto Transport is your best option.
Get in touch
For advice, queries or any issues concerning your move, talk to one of our customer representatives on 888-509-3213. Get free instant quotes by completing the form at the top of this page.