Domestic USA & International House Moving
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Brook Park, Ohio
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Brook Park Long Distance Moving Companies
Life is interesting when a place makes your pulse race. But when you feel unchallenged and content, it is time to leave that life behind. Make plans to relocate and when you’ve settled on a date, let us do the hard work for you. We are situated in Ohio and you can rest assured we will handle your move to Brook Park in a professional manner. Our services, including vehicle transport, come at pocket-friendly prices.
Top house moving tips
- When ordering boxes, make sure they are heavy duty. Your items should be protected using quality packing materials for safe transit. There are boxes specifically designed to protect breakables such as china and dishes.
- Clean your items before moving. These include laundry, appliances, and furniture. Don’t transfer dirt to your new home. Clean items will give you an easy time when arranging them.
- Use the small boxes to pack heavy items such as books, DVDs, and canned food. Pack light items such as linen in the larger boxes.
- Label all the items that you intend to move. Write on both sides and the top of the boxes to easily identify them from any direction. Indicate the rooms they should be placed in as well so that movers can unload quickly without confusion.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Reasons why you should hire a professional moving company
- Avoid injuries. Moving is tough and can leave you with sore muscles, sprained ankles or back pains. However, this can be avoided if you hire a professional moving company. They are trained to do the heavy work and will load and unload even the heaviest items without a problem. Your items will be secured in the trucks and transported to your new home in one piece.
- Save time. When you plan a move, you require plenty of time to pull it through. This can be difficult sometimes since most people are working. Taking time off is the best option but it will still take you longer to complete the move. Professional movers have a system in place that makes it easier for them to work efficiently. Plus, they are skilled and work in teams.
- Peace of mind. There is so much to do besides packing and transporting your stuff. And it becomes more complicated if you are working alone. You need to transfer utilities and license among other things. Professional movers are reliable and will have everything under control so that you can relax and let them do what they do best.
- Insurance coverage. Your items need protection during the entire moving process. An insured mover automatically covers your belongings against damage or loss. This cushions you from the burden of having to purchase or repair the damaged items. The insurance options offered vary from one mover to another and you should discuss what works best for you.
How to find a company you can trust
- Have a list of potential movers and research them one by one so that you remain with the most reputable among them. Start online and check the FMCSA website for a complaints history. A company that has numerous complaints lodged against them means they are not competent. Only work with a company that shows great interest in the safety and security of your possessions.
- Beware of movers who demand a large deposit before the move. If anything, a mover should only request payment after your items are safely delivered. Make sure you understand the terms and conditions of your mover before you sign any contract. Read the fine print carefully to establish if they are hiding anything.
- Your mover should be a member of the American Moving and Storage Association. Companies must go through a strict background check and have a positive track record. Certified companies are compliant and legitimate. Working with an AMSA member gives you confidence that your move will be in good hands.
Services offered at A-1 Auto Transport
- Vehicle transport
- Military relocation
- Long distance moving
- Door to door moving
- Residential moving
- Corporate moving
- International moves
Since our establishment, close to 30 years now, we have grown to become the favorite of thousands of people. We commit fully to every move and give clients the flexibility to propose services that will suit their preferences. Every step we take is well thought-out and guaranteed to work in your favor. Our secret is working together with clients to achieve more. At A-1 Auto Transport, we will always have your back.
For premium services and a professional team, call us now on 888-509-3213 to set an appointment. Get your free quote by filling out the form at the top of this page.