- Brockton Long Distance Moving Companies
- Top 5 Moving Tips
- Why Hire A Professional Moving Company?
- How To Find A Reputable Moving Company
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- We Offer These Services
- Why A-1 Auto Transport?
- Get Free Quotes!
Brockton Long Distance Moving Companies
Did you know that the average person or family moves every 7 years? People aged between 18-35 years move the most to look for employment opportunities after graduating from college. When preparing for a move, it’s advisable to enlist the services of a professional mover based in Massachusetts. We have the experience and will do our best to ensure your move is as seamless as possible. Don’t let your move to Brockton stress you out. Hire A-1 Auto Transport today! We also relocate vehicles.
Top 5 moving tips
- When you pick a moving date, create a timetable that will help you work towards achieving your goals. Set realistic targets so that you don’t lose focus.
- Purchase enough packing supplies before you start the packing process. You will need sturdy boxes, quality sealing tape, bubble wrap and labels. Use brand new boxes to prevent chemicals from damaging your items.
- Schedule services that need to be turned off at your current home and transferred to your new house. Contact your service providers in advance and inform them of the impending move for them to make the necessary arrangements.
- Avoid replenishing your food supply one week to moving day. Instead, plan how you intend to use up all food in the kitchen and refrigerator to avoid wastage. If you still have unopened canned food, consider donating to Move for Hunger.
- Check all your rooms thoroughly to confirm nothing is left behind. Check the garage and the garden for tools that might have been forgotten. Remember to clean the house before moving out to avoid penalties.
Why hire a professional moving company?
Moving is a strenuous exercise that requires strength and skills to pull off. Professional movers know how to prepare your furniture for a move and use high-quality blankets to prevent any scratches. They know how to collaborate when carrying heavy pieces of furniture down the stairs while ensuring their safety.
As much as your friends may offer to help you move, they won't accompany you to your new place. You'll have to hire people to help you unload. However, with a moving company, you get all the services as one package. They will plan, pack, load and unload your household items and even help you unpack.
Protection for your items
Accidents are common during a move. You may trip and fall breaking fragile items like vases or glassware. If you're moving on your own, you'll have to replace the items yourself. On the other hand, professional movers provide full value protection and in case of damage, the compensate you. You'll be at ease knowing that your items are in safe hands.
If, for instance, you need your items moved before you, you'll require a place to store them before you are ready. Professional movers offer storage services with flexible payment options. The facilities are secure and climate controlled to keep your items safe and in favorable conditions.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find a reputable moving company
Give preference to moving companies that have been in business for at least 5 years. Start by looking for movers in your locality. Don’t use brokers, instead, make appointments with at least three moving companies for an in-house survey. Reputable movers insist on knowing the details of what you own so that they may prepare in advance.
Note that every moving company is required to provide you with a copy of ‘Consumer Rights and Responsibilities’ booklet. If they don’t fulfill this requirement, don’t consider them. The booklet provides useful guidelines of what to expect from moving companies.
Consider a company that has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau. The BBB only endorses movers who consistently provide exceptional moving services. However, use the information you get here as a guide only. If your move is not listed in the BBB, it doesn’t mean they are not reliable.
Out of State Movers Near Me
We offer these services
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- Corporate moving
- Residential moving
- Military relocation
- Full-service (packing and unpacking)
- Long distance moving
- Door to door moving
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
We are fully equipped to manage moves of any sizes. Whether you're moving across the street or overseas, we will deliver your household items in the condition they were in before the move. You want a company that you can trust and A-1 Auto Transport can assure you that we deliver on our promises. We have served thousands of customers since our establishment in the 90’s and grown to become renowned the world over.
Get free quotes!
For free moving estimates, please remember to fill out the form at the top of this page or call us now on 888-241-3110.