Bristol, Virginia Reliable Motor Vehicle Transportation
Bristol Virginia has a population of around 18,000 people and is the Twin City of Bristol Tennessee. Bristol Virginia, as well as Bristol Tennessee, have been recognized as the Birthplace of Country Music and the Birthplace of Country Music Alliance promotes the city as an area to learn about the history of the region as well as the role it’s had in the creation of an entire music genre. There are more than 20 public parks in Bristol, Virginia as well as more in the outlying cities of Bristol, Johnson City and Kingsport, Tennessee. The parks include areas for overnight camping, bicycling, walking and jogging, skateboarding, sports and other outdoor recreation and entertainment.
You can find more information about Bristol, Virginia on the city website. The website has links to area recreation, employment opportunities and local business information and news and current events in the area.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Bristol to Nashville||$291||291 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Bristol to New York||$446||595 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Bristol to New Orleans||$535||714 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Dallas to Bristol||$715||954 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Seattle to Bristol||$1071||2678 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Los Angeles to Bristol||$1147||2294 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Salt Lake City to Bristol||$1148||1914 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Bristol to Phoenix||$1155||1926 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Preparing Your Car for Bristol Transportation
One of the most important aspects of motor vehicle shipping is making sure the car is fully prepared. Keep the following tips in mind as you get your car ready for transport:
- Wash your car very carefully and be sure to take notes of the overall condition of the vehicle. Take time/date stamped photos of the car after it has been washed.
- Check with the transporter to find out what the insurance covers. Most coverage will not cover items such as CD or DVD players, GPS or other aftermarket electronics or other personal items. These items should always be removed before the car is transported.
- Have the tires, brakes and car battery checked before transport. The tires should be inflated to the proper levels, brakes should be in good condition and the battery should have a full charge. You should also have the fluids, especially antifreeze, filled to the correct level.
- If the vehicle has any mechanical problems you need to let the driver know before he loads it onto the carrier.
- Per United States Department of Transportation regulations you must have a key to the car available for the driver that will unlock the doors, trunk and start the car. You also need to let the driver know how to disarm the vehicle security system if the car has one.
Bristol, Virginia Auto Transport Index
Blue Ridge Express Trucking
Blue Ridge Express Trucking is located just over the Virginia/Tennessee state line in Bristol, Tennessee. They handle fast and affordable motor vehicle and freight transportation throughout the southeastern portion of the United States. They are registered with the United States Department of Transportation and are licensed and fully insured.
201 Amber Drive
Bristol, TN 37620
Averitt Express is a reputable motor freight company with offices in both Johnson City and Kingsport, Tennessee and within minutes of Bristol, Virginia. They are accredited through the FMCSA and DOT and offer fast, affordable shipping options for motor vehicles and other freight including heavy machinery and equipment. They offer tracking on all shipments and can be contacted by phone for a free quote and to schedule a pickup.
101 S Broadway Street
Johnson City, TN 37601
Bristol includes ZIP codes:
24201, 24202, 24203, 24205, 24209.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org