Brigantine Long Distance Moving Companies
There are a myriad of reasons why people move. The one constant however, is that you require professional assistance for a smooth moving process. When planning your move to Brigantine, set an appointment with our experts located in New Jersey and get free advice and tips on ways to make your move smooth. We offer vehicle transport among other unique services.
Top moving tips and tricks
- If you have kids, start researching on schools early enough. Get the former school’s records in advance to avoid inconveniences when it is time to move. Establish which neighborhoods are safe and conducive for your kid's learning.
- Work within your budget. Don’t drain your bank account due to bad planning. Get the estimates of at least three moving companies, compare their rates and go for affordable prices. Consider the quality of services as well.
- Schedule when to switch over your utilities to your new home. If you are moving to another state, talk to your neighbors to know which service providers are reliable. Make arrangements to set up the utilities in advance since some take more than a week.
- You will be too busy with the tasks at hand to have time to sit down over coffee to tell each person of your moving plans. You can simply email them the new address and any other details about your move.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need professional moving services
- Convenience: Hiring a professional moving company ensures that you get ample time to handle the other aspects of your move such as transferring your license. The movers are quick and will have your items packed and transported within a short time. They provide an all-inclusive moving package that includes packing and unpacking.
- Friendly and professional staff: When moving, you want to work with staff that is courteous and friendly. The team of a professional moving company is always willing to help out whenever you have a problem. They will guide you throughout the journey and help you fulfill your moving goals.
- Skills and expertise: A move can only be successful if handled by trained personnel. While you can move on your own, you risk injuring yourself or damaging your belongings. However, with a moving company, you benefit from their skills in handling household items with care are delivering them intact. Nothing is difficult for the movers since they have the appropriate tools and equipment to handle the heavy stuff.
- Packing supplies: Your items are valuable and deserve to be packed properly. Professional movers use sturdy boxes and high-quality packing materials to keep your belongings safe. They will pack delicate items like artifacts and sculptures with care and deliver them in one piece. You can relax knowing that your items are in safe hands.
Tips for hiring a reliable moving company
Start by asking your friends and family for suggestions on the companies you can hire. Write down at least 5 movers and start checking them out one by one. Note that your preferences may differ from that of your friends hence a company they think is a good fit may not be appealing to you.
Be sure the mover you intend to hire is registered and licensed by the relevant authorities. The FMCSA is tasked with making sure that movers comply with the transport regulations before authorizing them to operate. Search for your mover by name or USDOT number to confirm their credentials.
A reputable moving company should issue you with a copy of ‘Your Rights and Responsibilities’ booklet. This is a guide on what to expect during a move and gives valuable information on the steps to take when filing for a complaint. It is a requirement by law and any mover that doesn’t provide you with the booklet should be avoided.
Major services offered at A-1 Auto Transport
- Vehicle transport
- Long distance moving
- Commercial moving
- Residential moving
- Military relocation
- Storage services
- Furniture relocation
Why you should hire us
Backed by over 25 years in the moving business, we have developed exceptional moving plans that suit each individual. A-1 Auto Transport uses advanced tracking technology to ensure the safety and security of your belongings while in transit. There are no late deliveries and you can expect your items to be handled with utmost care.
Do you want a stress-free moving experience that gives you peace of mind? Don’t hesitate to reach us on 888-509-3213 for more details. Simply fill out the form at the top of this page to receive your free moving estimates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.