Bridgeton Long Distance Moving Companies
When life around you seems slow and boring, it is probably time to move. Living in one place for a long time denies you the opportunity to explore different lifestyles, culture, and neighborhoods. To make your move to Bridgeton smooth and fulfilling, consider hiring an experienced moving company. We assure you our moving specialists will handle your move professionally and help you settle quickly. We also offer vehicle transport services.
Top hacks for a stress-free move
- Make a decision about what needs to be moved and disposed of. Put items that you want to donate in separate boxes and get in touch with a charity home or the Salvation Army to schedule a pickup. You can also hold a garage sale and use the proceeds to purchase new furniture.
- Plan your meals to avoid food wastage. Perishables can easily spoil your items and it is advisable to use everything in your freezer and kitchen before moving day. If you still have food remaining, you can give to your friends or family.
- Hire a reliable moving company. Shop around for affordable rates and pick a convenient moving date. Do your research to avoid being scammed by unscrupulous movers. Ask local real estate agents for information about movers worth checking out.
- Update your address through the USPS portal. This is crucial if you want your mail forwarded to your new address. Notify your bank and other companies of your move to avoid missing any important notifications.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
The importance of hiring a professional mover
- Storage options: If, for instance, you are to vacate your current home immediately and your new house is not ready, professional movers will provide storage facilities for your household items. You get to choose the storage period which will give you enough time to prep your house for settling in.
- Reliability: When it comes to moving, you want to work with someone you can trust. Professional movers honor agreements and you can expect them to be present on the agreed date. They will deliver the services you requested and complete your move within the deadline. You don’t have to worry about delays or complications since the movers are trained for such tasks.
- Time saver: If you’re working and wondering how to balance moving and your work, then professional movers will make your life easier. Once hired, they take over the planning, packing, loading, and unloading of your belongings giving you sufficient time to attend to other issues.
- Your safety: The risk of lifting heavy household items is higher, especially without proper training and skills. You can injure yourself or those around you. For a smooth moving process and the safety of your friends and family, consider hiring professional movers. This is what they are trained to do and they have the right tools and equipment to handle items of any shape or size.
Tips to help you find a reliable moving company
Check if your mover is insured. Anything can happen during a move and it is safer if your items are insured. Reliable movers offer a variety of insurance options to choose from and will guide you on the one that suits you best. To confirm their insurance status, check with the Licensing and Insurance Public.
Only work with a licensed moving company. Ask for their registration details for verification. Interstate movers must have a valid USDOT Number while intrastate movers need a license from the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs.
Consider local movers. Pay an impromptu visit to their facilities to check out their equipment, trucks, and staff. Ask as many questions as possible to gauge their level of professionalism. Find out how long they have been in the industry to establish how well they will handle your move.
Our main services
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- Long distance moving
- Coast to coast moving
- Commercial moving
- Residential moving
- Military relocation
- Packing supplies
Why you should choose us
You are all we care about. We handle household items as if they were our own and strive to deliver them on time. Our team of experts is highly qualified to take on any move without breaking a sweat. Whether you are moving within the U.S. or overseas, you can trust A-1 Auto Transport for fast, efficient and reliable moving services.
Talk to us
If you’re looking for professional moving services, you’ve come to the right place. Call our customer care experts on 888-509-3213 and get exclusive details on the services we offer. For free moving estimates, please fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.