Brewer Long Distance Moving Companies
If you're planning a move to Brewer, you've come to the right place. A-1 Auto Transport is your best pick when it comes to moving. Based in Maine, our team is ready to take care of your moving process and help you relocate as smoothly as possible. We offer a variety of unique moving services including vehicle transport. Visit our offices or call us to make your reservation today.
Tips to make your move easy
- Purge your items. Sort through your items to determine which ones to carry with you and the ones to donate or dispose of. Moving with fewer items will save on the moving cost since your load will weigh less.
- Plan how you will use up all the food in the kitchen and refrigerator before moving day. This will prevent food wastage since perishables won't last the whole journey. You can consider donating to Food for Hunger to avoid throwing it away.
- If you have young kids, it’s wise to find a babysitter or a family member to take care of them on moving day. There will be so much going on that needs your full attention. Having kids around will distract the movers and slow them down.
- Book your moving date early so that you can have sufficient time to plan your trip. Moving companies are busiest on weekends so try picking a date that falls in the middle of the week or month. It’s the cheapest time of the month to move.
- When looking for boxes, make sure they are sturdy enough to hold the weight of your belongings. Use the small boxes to pack heavy items like books and the larger boxes to pack light items like towels and linens. This prevents the boxes from breaking apart when being moved.
Benefits of hiring a professional moving company
- Insurance: The safety of your household items should come first during a move. That’s why professional movers offer different insurance options you can choose from. This is to cover your possessions against damage incurred during the moving process. You won't suffer any losses since you'll be reimbursed the full value of the damaged items.
- Knowledgeable: Professional movers research your locality thoroughly to determine the safest and quickest routes to use to dispatch your belongings. Their drivers are competent and know how to maneuver the trucks through different terrains. They ensure that all the items are safely delivered to your new home.
- Inventory: Listing down all your stuff is a stressful job which most people would love to skip. However, with professional movers, nothing is left to chance. They have experts who will get the job done without breaking a sweat. The inventory will come in handy when confirming if everything was delivered intact.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips to find a reputable moving company
Check the reputation of the company you intend to hire with the Better Business Bureau. Reputable movers maintain a good relationship with their clients by providing services of high standards and promptly responding to any issues that may arise during the move. The BBB also ranks movers according to their performances over the years. A company rated A+ can be trusted to deliver your items safely without delays.
Visit the company’s website to find out how long they have been operating in the industry. You'd be better off hiring a company with a long successful track record compared to a fairly new company. Companies that have worked more than 5 years have gained a rich experience that gives them an edge over other movers. Your mind will be at peace knowing that professionals will handle your items.
Get insights from other customers by reading online reviews from a trusted site like mymovingreviews.com. Customers who have moved in the past share their experiences with moving companies thus helping you to determine whether or not to hire a particular mover.
- International moves
- Packing and unpacking
- Bulky and specialized moving
- Commercial relocation
- Military relocation
- Storage services
- Long distance moving
- Commercial moving
- Vehicle transport
Why hire us?
You want a company that can guarantee safe and secure delivery of your belongings. A-1 Auto Transport does more than just moving house; we offer personal support so that you can start your new life comfortably. Our services are designed to accommodate your moving needs and ensure you’re settled as quickly as possible. Hire us today and let the pros do the hard work for you.
Get in touch
Get free moving estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page or call our customer representatives on 888-509-3213.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org