Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Branford, Florida
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Branford Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Bradford is a small town located in Suwannee County, in northern Florida. It is a wonderful place to live, work, and play. Come and enjoy its fresh springs that are ideal for swimming and scuba diving. There are long trails along the Suwannee River that are great for hiking, biking or taking long walks. The parks in the area offer beautiful spots for picnicking and birding. If you are planning on visiting or relocating to Branford, get in touch with A-1 Auto Transport for all your shipping and transportation solutions. We have been shipping cars to or from Branford and other parts of the world for over a quarter a century. We have amassed great equipment enough to take on any shipping job; ship with us for prompt and care-free shipping services.
Places we ship to or from Branford
We have served clients from all over the world. One of our strongest selling points is that we are able to make pick-ups or deliveries to any part of the world you hail from. When shipping cars to or from Branford, we mainly use U.S. Routes 27 and U.S. Highway 129. We also ship vehicles to or from the adjacent towns and cities such as Lynn Haven, Callaway, Springfield, Panama City, Niceville, Destin, Crestview, Fort Walton Beach, Wright, Tallahassee in Florida, Dothan, Enterprise, and Ozark in Alabama, Bainbridge, and Cairo in Georgia.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Interstate car towing
- Domestic moving services
- Covered transport
- Open-air shipping
- Military POV shipping
- Multi-car transport
- Door to door pick-up, drop off
- Freight shipping
- Heavy equipment shipping
- Dealer to dealer shipping
Vehicles that we ship
We ship a wide range of vehicles. Some of them include:
- Salvaged vehicles. We have shipped salvaged vehicles for people buying them via the internet from far away locations. These types of vehicles take immense skill to load and offload from our carriers. Luckily, we have all the necessary equipment required to pull off this job.
- We are one of the leading truck shippers in the country. With over 20 years worth of truck shipping experience, you can count on us to make safe and timely deliveries. Some of the trucks that we have shipped include box trucks, service utility trucks, semis, and commercial trucks, delivery trucks, and many others.
- Jet skis. If you own a personal jet ski, then you know that hiring one doesn’t quite compare to riding your own. At A-1 Auto Transport, we can ship any type of Jet Ski regardless of the size and shape. We only use soft ties and hoists to load and offload them onto our carriers. We offer the best prices and the most reliable services in the industry.
- Electric vehicles. As more people embrace environmental conservation, the demand for electric vehicles is skyrocketing. Some auto shippers are taking advantage of this boom to try and exploit unknowing customers. They charge extra fees citing the dangers involved in handling the lithium-ion batteries. At A-1 Auto Transport, we do not charge any extra fees to transport these vehicles. You will only be charged the standard rates that apply to vehicles of the same weight class and according to the distance to be traveled.
- Sports utility vehicles. SUVs are becoming popular because of their versatility. They can be used as ordinary Monday to Friday work car and also for off-road adventures. You can rely on us to ship any type of SUV that you have.
The process of preparing your vehicle for shipping
Here are some of the tasks that you must accomplish before handing over your vehicle to the auto shipper:
- Take your vehicle to a qualified mechanic for servicing.
- Empty your vehicle of any custom installations and personal items. This is done to prevent them from getting damaged or stolen.
- You should note down and take pictures of any dents, scratches, and general damages that your vehicle has. This is crucial for claiming compensation should something happen during the shipping process.
- Ensure that your vehicle only has about a quarter full tank of fuel. This is to reduce the weight.
- Make duplicate car keys in case a pair gets lost.
- Ensure that you sign the bill of lading.
Why ship with us?
We provide one of the most comprehensive shipping services around. We guarantee your shipment’s safety by insuring it for full value replacement and providing satellite tracking on all our orders.
Call us on 1-800-452-2880 for any questions regarding the process of shipping cars to or from Branford.