Brandon Long Distance Moving Companies
There are several cities like Brandon, the county seat of Ranking County Mississippi, that offer opportunities to all visitors. Brandon is a calm city with friendly residents and flexible accommodation options. You can enjoy bowling at Fanning Lanes and several outdoor games at the Winners Circle Park. The Black Rose Theater offers captivating plays and music each weekend. Hire A-1 Auto Transport for the smoothest moving and vehicle relocation services. We have experience of over 25 years and know Brandon exceptionally well.
Why hire a moving company?
- Proper inventory: Keeping track of all your items when moving is not easy. You might forget to pack some items while others may get lost along the highway. Professional movers like A-1 Auto Transport create a list of all items which guides them during unloading and arranging of items at your new house. All the boxes are well labeled which ensures the customer knows the location of their items at a glance.
- Insurance: Moving companies cover for all your items when moving. They use the bodily-injury and property-damage insurance which is the basic cover required by the FMCSA. This ensures you aren’t liable for your items when moving and in transit. If you have valuable items, movers also provide the full value replacement insurance.
- Avoid injuries: You can break a limb or lacerate your skin when carrying and lifting items. You need professional movers who are physically able to move your items. They can handle numerous items and work for long hours. They also have the proper equipment to handle heavy and delicate items like heavy refrigerators or L-couches.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best mover in Brandon
When moving within the state of Mississippi it’s advisable to use local moving companies. They have mastered the terrain which ensures they avoid possible eventualities like extreme weather and bad roads.
All moving companies within the state are regulated by the Mississippi Department of Transport. They have to use quality vehicles and trained personnel to handle household moving items. The department regularly inspects the mover’s competence in order to uphold their operating license.
Use customer review sites like Yelp to view how previous customers review and rate moving companies. Run the name of your desired mover on the website and check the comments section. A reliable mover should be rated above 4-star with an average of 100 reviews a week. Avoid movers with little or no reviews since it displays inexperience or fishy deals.
How to protect yourself when dealing with moving companies
- Do not give more than 20% deposit to any company.
- Ensure every transaction is documented on paper.
- Avoid moving companies with multiple changes of address. They may be avoiding filing taxes or pending violations.
- Do not allow movers to handle the in-house estimate online.
Tips for a smooth move
- Hire a reliable moving company. Professional movers make your long distance move affordable and swift. Any situation is mitigated to avoid delays and accidents.
- Visit the area you are moving to and make a few friends. Introducing yourself enables you to have a better relationship with the neighbours. It may also save you in case of challenges on moving day.
- Pack a moving kit that will be used for the first few days after moving into your new house. It should contain documents, toiletries and medication. Pack essentials like cooking appliances and fresh clothes in a suitcase and move them under your watch.
- Declutter items you don’t require. Sell or donate them to reduce the moving charges and increase your packing and hauling efficiency.
- Ensure you have a ready sitter for the pets and kids on moving day. They could get in the way of movers or use up much of your time which could result in delays.
- Change your address at the USPS and inform all concerned members. You can also use I am moving to broadcast the change to over 1,500 businesses.
A-1 Auto Transport
We enjoy engaging our customers on our digitized communication platform. This enables us to understand your needs better and offer satisfactory services. Our customized financial packages are also a favorite with the customers.
Our moving services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Office moves
- Storage services
- Piano moves
- Military moves
- Pet transport
- Senior moves
- Vacation moves
- Local moves
- Senior moves
Try us out
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com