Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Branch, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Branch, Arkansas Professional Auto Shipping
Branch is a small city in northwestern Arkansas and is part of the Fort Smith, Arkansas and Oklahoma metro area of the state. Since Branch is located so close to Fort Smith, there are ample opportunities for work in many fields including healthcare and education, farming, manufacturing, administrative, construction, retail and hospitality and many other industries.
Greers Ferry Lake, a popular location for water sports and fun water play, is located near Branch and many people visit the small city while they are having fun at the lake. Boating, fishing, camping and hiking as well as many other outdoor activities can all be found in Branch.
Learn more about shipping your car/motorcycle to Arkansas.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Branch to San Antonio||$421||562 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Baton Rouge to Branch||$465||465 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Branch to Minneapolis||$561||748 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Colorado Springs to Branch||$623||831 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Branch to Pierre||$671||895 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Branch||$677||1129 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Branch to Salt Lake City||$814||1357 miles||4 – 6 days|
|San Jose to Branch||$1081||1803 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping to Branch
- What is top loading a car? – Top loading means that the car will be loaded onto the top tier of the auto transport truck where it will come into little, if any, contact with other cars on the truck during transport. Top loading will usually cost at least $100 more than a regular placement on the truck. You will need to ask about this as soon as you call for a quote because top spaces tend to go quickly and cannot always be guaranteed when others have already scheduled prior to you.
- Which is best, open, or enclosed auto transport? – This is really a personal preference based on the type of vehicle you own. If you have a standard vehicle that you drive frequently, open auto transport is highly suitable and typically recommended to transport the car. Open auto transport is usually quick to schedule and fast for delivery. If you have a luxury car or a sports, exotic or other collectible cars, you may prefer to have the car enclosed securely during shipment and not chance it being exposed to inclement weather, road debris or other elements that could strike the car and cause paint or other cosmetic damage. Enclosed options will cost more than open options, but they are excellent for high-end model cars and trucks as well as motorcycles and other specialty vehicles.
- What steps do I take to prepare my car for transport? – Preparing a car is fairly simple to do. The car should be clean and all personal items, large and small, should be completely removed from the car. Any items that add weight to a car that are a necessity should also be removed. These items include spare seats, tool boxes and other heavy items. Fuel should be around a quarter tank and the car needs to be in running condition with decent tires, brakes and a fully charged battery.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Branch Auto Transport Guide
JLW Towing & Recovery
JLW Towing & Recovery provides fast and affordable towing and auto transport services throughout the city of Branch and all of Arkansas. They are registered with the USDOT and have been in operation for more than seven years in Ozark. JLW works for private car owners for transport and towing as well as with dealerships and financial companies to help with vehicle recovery. All services are insured with cargo insurance and handled only by professional, fully licensed drivers and transportation staff.
1120 North Street, Ozark, Arkansas 72949
Branch includes ZIP codes: