Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Bowling Green Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The third most populated city in Kentucky, Bowling Green is situated in Warren County and is home to roughly 58,000 people. It was one a regional capital of the Confederate government in this state during the Civil War and is steeped in Southern history.
Manufacturing once had a strong presence here, with the opening of the General Motors plant from 1981 to 2009. Fruit of the Loom also has a plant here, as does Camping World. Western Kentucky University is located here and the city has been made famous by a number of performers, including 60s super group The Everly Brothers and the rap music group Nappy Roots.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Bowling Green to Cleveland||$224||224 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Bowling Green to Kansas City||$402||537 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Bowling Green to Detroit||$475||475 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Houston to Bowling Green||$630||841 miles||3 – 5 days|
|New York to Bowling Green||$638||851 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Denver to Bowling Green||$682||1138 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Bowling Green to Las Vegas||$1113||1855 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Bowling Green to Seattle||$1185||2370 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Bowling Green Vehicle Transport Companies
When you are looking to book Bowling Green car transport services, keep a few key tips in mind:
- Disable your car alarm: This might seem like a fairly insignificant task when it comes to everything that needs to be done to get your car ready for transport. However, there may be nothing more irritating to the transport operator than an alarm that continues to malfunction during transport.
- Ask for proof of insurance: It isn’t enough for a company to say that they have it; ask to see a copy of the policy so that you know your vehicle is covered.
- Inform your own insurance company of your transport order: This way, should you find that you need to file a claim, your company stands ready with the proper information to do so. Explain what company you are working with, who your contact is with the company and where your car is being transported to and from.
For more information, visit the City of Bowling Green website.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Bowling Green Auto Transport Companies Directory
John Glass Express
Situated in nearby Edmonton, this transport company offers a wide array of auto-related services. Licensed, bonded and insured nationwide auto shippers with great BBB accredited customer reviews. Transports automobiles, vans, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, boats and other heavy hauling with their open and enclosed auto transport carriers.
5138 Randolph Road
Budget Truck Rental
This well-known moving company also offers the tools needed for transport services.
5521 Russellville Road
Bowling Green, KY
Other Bowling Green Resources
Bowling Green Wikipedia Page – everything you need to know about the city of Bowling Green.
Western Kentucky University– Welcome to Western Kentucky University, home of the Hilltoppers. Our hilltop campus is a place of beauty and friendliness. It embraces a proud heritage and a bold, ambitious future.
Bowling Green On Craigslist – local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, personals, services, local community, and events.
Bowling Green includes ZIP codes
42101, 42102, 42103, 42104, 42128.