Bowling Green Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving is a huge event, and you don’t want anything to go wrong. That’s why you need to enlist the services of professionals who have years of experience in the business. A-1 Auto Transport, Kentucky, offers the best services in the market and the prices are pocket-friendly. Moving to Bowling Green just got easier. Hire us today, and you’ll be glad you did. We also relocate vehicles.
Top tips to ease your move
- Get organized. Create a list of things you want accomplished before moving day. If it’s getting your kid's school records, hiring a moving company, contacting your business associates, etc., write them down and stick to the list. This way, you will achieve your objectives without stress.
- If you have a pet, arrange a visit to your veterinarian to have your pet get the necessary vaccines. Find out if your moving company transports pets and if the conditions are conducive.
- Defrost your refrigerator at least 24 hours before moving out. The aim is to prevent the melting ice from damaging the other items while in transit. Have the fridge serviced and cleaned to avoid bad smell.
- There are items your mover won’t transport. These include houseplants, ammunition, guns, acids and aerosol cans among others. Ask to be provided with a list of things they can’t transport so that you can prepare for other means of transport. Alternatively, you can give away some of the items to friends or neighbors.
Why hire a professional moving company?
- Affordable: Most people believe it's expensive to hire a moving company. This couldn’t be further from the truth. When you hire a professional moving company, they use a predetermined system of calculating the moving cost. All expenses are factored in, and there is no element of surprise. You only pay a fixed bill for the delivery of your items.
- Fewer injuries: Professional movers are highly trained to handle items of any size or shape safely. They use the appropriate equipment to lift heavy items and carefully load them into their trucks. You won’t participate in any physical activities protecting you from sustaining injuries.
- Less stress: When you hire a professional moving company, your mind will be at peace knowing that everything will be taken care of. They come with packing materials and have skills to pack efficiently. They will load and unload your items while ensuring everything is accounted for.
- Insurance cover: When moving, you need to be confident that your belongings will be delivered in good condition. No one does this better than a professional moving company. They are required to provide the minimum insurance of $0.60 per pound per item. This will cushion you against incurring losses in case of an accident. Check the insurance status of the moving company with the Licensing and Insurance Public.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find a reliable moving company
Check the company’s review on Angie’s List and mymovingreviews.com. Any information you find is valuable whether positive or negative and will help you determine how the company conducts its business. Only consider a mover with great reviews and high ratings.
Search the company you intend to hire in the FMCSA database to see its history. Companies are required to provide their details to the agency such as contact information and directions to their offices. For an out-of-state move, make sure the company has a valid USDOT Number. Movers operating within Kentucky should have a DVR License.
Find out if the company has any affiliations with the American Moving and Storage Association. The association helps to root out rogue operators hence protecting the consumers. A member of AMSA can be trusted to provide excellent moving services.
Our moving services
- Commercial moving
- Residential moving
- Long distance moving
- Vehicle transport
- Pet transport
- Furniture relocation
- Full-service pack
- Coast to coast moving
- Military relocation
- Cheap Bowling Green movers
International And Overseas Moving To Or From Bowling Green
Your property can be moved effortlessly to any location on Earth if you allow A1 auto transport to take care of it. Simply call our office, put in your request, and we'll carry out the move. Calling early will ensure we're not overbooked, and it will also give everyone enough time to prepare.
The transport will likely be carried out with a truck on land and with a ship if we must go over an ocean. A1 auto transport will provide qualified personnel, packing materials, a container, and any other tools or professionals you may need. If you’ve made up your mind, you can book a transport right now using the number or online form above.
Why hire us?
We are equipped to handle all types of moves. Our staff is committed and available 24 hours a day to give you support whenever you need it. We want our clients to be satisfied with service delivery; thus we do a follow up to confirm if there are any complaints. We don’t compromise on the quality of our services and the positive reviews prove that we take care of our client needs. Hire A-1 Auto Transport today for fast, efficient and affordable moving services.
Get in touch
Call us now on 888-509-3213 to reserve your date. Get free moving estimates by completing the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.