Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Bourbonnais, Illinois
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Bourbonnais Long Distance Moving Companies
Bourbonnais, also known as ‘The Village of Friendship’ has a diverse culture and faith. Many nature walks and trails expose the beautiful scenery surrounding the village. Its located in Kankakee County, Illinois and has been home to the Chicago Bears training camp for over 15 years. Hiring the right moving partner will make your move fun and enjoyable. A-1 Auto Transport is an Illinois based professional moving company that provides top-class moving services locally and overseas. We specialize in office relocation, full-service package and vehicle transportation among other services.
5 tips to help you move with ease
- Park early. Starting the process earlier will give you ample time to pack at your own pace. Don’t be the last minute guy. You may end up leaving behind crucial items.
- Resist the temptation of jumping from one room to another, instead focus on packing one room at a time. This way, you’ll stay organized and finish packing on time.
- Reduce your load by selling or donating items you no longer use or need. You can also give some of your items to friends or neighbors. Downsizing your items creates space for other important items.
- Use the large boxes to pack light items and the smaller boxes to pack the heavy items. Remember to label your boxes correctly to help the movers know how to handle them when loading.
- Choose a reliable moving company weeks in advance. Professional movers are usually busy especially during the weekends and end month thus booking early will secure you a spot.
Why hiring a professional moving company is important
- Experience: Movers have gained vast experience and know all the tricks to make a move simple. They are familiar with many locations from years of doing business. When you hire a professional mover, you are assured that your items will be handled professionally.
- Equipment: Professional movers use the right materials to wrap your furniture and fragile items to protect them from breaking. They use appropriate equipment to lift and carry heavy items down the stairs without scratching the walls. Their trucks are specially designed to prevent your items from shifting while in transit hence protecting them from getting damaged.
- Storage facility: Having a secure place to store your items temporarily is beneficial in case your move is abrupt and you have no time to look for the-right-size apartment. The facilities are climate controlled and your items will stay safe and in good condition.
- Ease stress: Moving is stressful and the only way to avoid this is by hiring professional movers. They are trained to pack fast utilizing space and time to the maximum. By taking over your moving process, they help you move to your new home as seamlessly as possible.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to identify a reliable moving company
Do your homework by researching several moving companies before making a decision. Ask all the crucial questions you need answered. Find out if the company has a clean track record with no criminal backgrounds. The American Moving and Storage Association is a good source of information for companies that are trustworthy and legitimate.
Ensure you are hiring a legal company by verifying their credentials with the FMCSA. A trustworthy interstate mover must have a valid USDOT Number while intrastate movers must have licenses from their respective states.
Ask to be provided with a Certificate of Insurance for verification purposes. A moving company is required to provide adequate insurance cover to their customers. Check if the company is compliant with the Licensing and Insurance Public.
Check the complaint registries to read other people’s experiences with moving companies for an informed decision. If you want to know the history of a moving company, the Better Business Bureau will give you useful information.
Our moving services
- Door to door moving
- Vehicle transport
- Local and international moving
- Residential and commercial moving
- Long distance moving
- Pet transport
- Coast to coast moving
- Military relocation
- Cheap Bourbonnais movers
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport?
At A-1 Auto Transport, we use modern technology to track our vehicles and keep you updated on the progress of the move. Our crew is the best in the business and must pass a drug test, so you have nothing to worry about. We handle your belongings professionally and ensure they are promptly delivered to your doorstep. Consumer satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide services that cater to your specific needs.
For more details on our moving services, call us now on 888-509-3213. Get instant free quotes by filling out the form at the top of this page.